Reviews for Investments
Fallen's child chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
great chapter! is harry going to be similar to Crowley in respects to cunning, loopholes and being ruthless?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful start. I would really like to read more.
Asherit chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
The Dursleys really are a pityful lot...
skidney chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Awesome story!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Oh please, please update soon! This story feels a lot better than those other Crowley has Harry as a son deal.
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
sweet
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Cool story. Absolutely love Crowley.
Perylee chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Very nice. More, if you please.
Girl-of-Action chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
3 this story and hope ya continue :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
this looks fun.
It's well written, too.
Phantom Feline chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Congratulations! You now have the (dubious) honor of writing the first fic that's part of the Supernatural category that's made it's way into my Favorites list!

This is too amazing for words, let me assure you. Crowley is amazing. The first chapter made me laugh and cringe and all the lovely things associated with dealing with demons, hah ;3 James the bastard, and Crowley the Magnificent Bastard: My gods, my grin was about as big as his; you wrote that /so well/.

And this. Oh wow. If I remember right... Aren't Cambion, like, /the shit/ in Supernatural? And what direction would this go? I don't imagine Crowley would like his... investment... taken away by Wizards, and I'm kinda squirming in my seat when I try to imagine what kind of wrenches Harry could throw into the Supernatural events ;3

So yeah, after finding this and coming back to read it three times in as many days, I can pretty much say that I'm in love. Good chapter? I circle 'Y'. Can I give you kitten eyes and get another chapter? Please? (*kitten eyes*)
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
This is freaking awesome! Hope that you make Harry badass, and powerful. AT the very least make him a master manipulator like Lucifer. It would have been awesome to have Harry owning his Lily's soul as his mate. She did make a deal with a demon so that he can be the prophecy child or something.
bookworm0902 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I absolutely love your story and can't wait to read more! It's brilliant!
Bewilder'd chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
You should really update this, I'm really intrigued by this plot line! It seems very promising, and you have Crowley down almost to a T, as well as the Dursleys-though they probably won't show up again, this just goes to show your excellent command of character.
Well, anyhow, you should update :)
X59 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This is really good. Though I think you made the Dursleys too thuggish with the talk of wizards being slaves to normal people as Vernon was going on about. They only way to keep things smoothly running and connected would be for the Dursleys to not appear in this story after this chapter or that they suffer at the hands of the Wizarding World of Great Britain.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »