Reviews for Investments
Maysilanne chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I LOVED Crowley in this! Usually most stories can't have him quite pegged, but you have him down to the final mark! His threats on the Dursleys were best, and I feel that it's quite sad for the fact that Harry is more than willing to go off with a stranger (even in the books - he hardly knew Hagrid; for all he knew, Hagrid was some psycho making stuff up to get Harry to go with him!) than stay for their abuse. I can see why you made James how he was - I think he would sometimes revert back to his own ways, despite how much he loved Lily, too. It just seems like his character, especially since apparently he matured when Harry came along (according to J.K. anyway), so before it, I can imagine his distaste at adopting (unless Lily persuaded him, but if she was frightened to...) and all that. Gosh, I cannot wait for Dumbledore to find out and for crap to hit the fan :) It'll be excellent to see Crowley beat him. Yay for future father-son moments! (Not to cheesy - I can just imagine Harry meeting Crowley beat-for-beat, with his cleverness.)
Memory25 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Well, holy shit. Now there's not only a Cambion, but a Half-Demon, Half-Wizard roaming around... That's hell of a nightmare. Well, Crowley isn't too bad in my books, but hey, who knows. You can't trust a DEMON after all...
AvoidedIsland chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh! Thank you for starting this story...it's interesting so far. I can't wait to read more.
wynnebat chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Seriously awesome story. I love the idea and the way you've written it. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Shire Fey chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is going to be good I just know it.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oooh this is interesting. I hope there will be more soon.
XandyNZ chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
'You're a demon, Harry'. Best line ever. :P

... although I'm imagining the look on everyone's face when they realize that Harry's not there.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Moreee pleasee
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Luvziepoos!
Update!
Sending link to my bestie!
Qatzol chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Good story and could you please make ''hellhound meets the Dursleys'' scene ?
ellesra chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This is really good. I'm very interested in seeing the continual of this story. I like your view on Crowley, and that Harry has some balls. As in the books, he's not just a wimpy kid. He has some sass in'im.

So yes. Can't wait for an update!
Ellesra
The One Who Is All chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Please please please please please UPDATE! IT IS SO GOOD AND SHOULD BE CONTINUED! I really really like this story and don't want it to be be abandoned.
BrightEyes3526 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Hi, just wanted to say I really like the premise - I've not read one similar so far - and enjoyed the first two chapters. I look forward to reading more :-)
Katheroslibra chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This is wonderful. It truly is. I hope to see more of this in the future! :)
Jiwa chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Oh my god.

I've been looking for something like this for ages! Please continue soon, I can't wait to read more.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »