Reviews for Investments
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
sweet
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Cool story. Absolutely love Crowley.
Perylee chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Very nice. More, if you please.
Girl-of-Action chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
3 this story and hope ya continue :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
this looks fun.
It's well written, too.
Phantom Feline chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Congratulations! You now have the (dubious) honor of writing the first fic that's part of the Supernatural category that's made it's way into my Favorites list!

This is too amazing for words, let me assure you. Crowley is amazing. The first chapter made me laugh and cringe and all the lovely things associated with dealing with demons, hah ;3 James the bastard, and Crowley the Magnificent Bastard: My gods, my grin was about as big as his; you wrote that /so well/.

And this. Oh wow. If I remember right... Aren't Cambion, like, /the shit/ in Supernatural? And what direction would this go? I don't imagine Crowley would like his... investment... taken away by Wizards, and I'm kinda squirming in my seat when I try to imagine what kind of wrenches Harry could throw into the Supernatural events ;3

So yeah, after finding this and coming back to read it three times in as many days, I can pretty much say that I'm in love. Good chapter? I circle 'Y'. Can I give you kitten eyes and get another chapter? Please? (*kitten eyes*)
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
This is freaking awesome! Hope that you make Harry badass, and powerful. AT the very least make him a master manipulator like Lucifer. It would have been awesome to have Harry owning his Lily's soul as his mate. She did make a deal with a demon so that he can be the prophecy child or something.
bookworm0902 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I absolutely love your story and can't wait to read more! It's brilliant!
Bewilder'd chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
You should really update this, I'm really intrigued by this plot line! It seems very promising, and you have Crowley down almost to a T, as well as the Dursleys-though they probably won't show up again, this just goes to show your excellent command of character.
Well, anyhow, you should update :)
X59 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This is really good. Though I think you made the Dursleys too thuggish with the talk of wizards being slaves to normal people as Vernon was going on about. They only way to keep things smoothly running and connected would be for the Dursleys to not appear in this story after this chapter or that they suffer at the hands of the Wizarding World of Great Britain.
Maysilanne chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I LOVED Crowley in this! Usually most stories can't have him quite pegged, but you have him down to the final mark! His threats on the Dursleys were best, and I feel that it's quite sad for the fact that Harry is more than willing to go off with a stranger (even in the books - he hardly knew Hagrid; for all he knew, Hagrid was some psycho making stuff up to get Harry to go with him!) than stay for their abuse. I can see why you made James how he was - I think he would sometimes revert back to his own ways, despite how much he loved Lily, too. It just seems like his character, especially since apparently he matured when Harry came along (according to J.K. anyway), so before it, I can imagine his distaste at adopting (unless Lily persuaded him, but if she was frightened to...) and all that. Gosh, I cannot wait for Dumbledore to find out and for crap to hit the fan :) It'll be excellent to see Crowley beat him. Yay for future father-son moments! (Not to cheesy - I can just imagine Harry meeting Crowley beat-for-beat, with his cleverness.)
Memory25 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Well, holy shit. Now there's not only a Cambion, but a Half-Demon, Half-Wizard roaming around... That's hell of a nightmare. Well, Crowley isn't too bad in my books, but hey, who knows. You can't trust a DEMON after all...
AvoidedIsland chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh! Thank you for starting this story...it's interesting so far. I can't wait to read more.
wynnebat chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Seriously awesome story. I love the idea and the way you've written it. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Shire Fey chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is going to be good I just know it.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »