Reviews for Investments
AvoidedIsland chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh! Thank you for starting this story...it's interesting so far. I can't wait to read more.
wynnebat chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Seriously awesome story. I love the idea and the way you've written it. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Shire Fey chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is going to be good I just know it.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oooh this is interesting. I hope there will be more soon.
XandyNZ chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
'You're a demon, Harry'. Best line ever. :P

... although I'm imagining the look on everyone's face when they realize that Harry's not there.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Moreee pleasee
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Luvziepoos!
Update!
Sending link to my bestie!
Qatzol chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Good story and could you please make ''hellhound meets the Dursleys'' scene ?
ellesra chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This is really good. I'm very interested in seeing the continual of this story. I like your view on Crowley, and that Harry has some balls. As in the books, he's not just a wimpy kid. He has some sass in'im.

So yes. Can't wait for an update!
Ellesra
The One Who Is All chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Please please please please please UPDATE! IT IS SO GOOD AND SHOULD BE CONTINUED! I really really like this story and don't want it to be be abandoned.
BrightEyes3526 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Hi, just wanted to say I really like the premise - I've not read one similar so far - and enjoyed the first two chapters. I look forward to reading more :-)
Katheroslibra chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This is wonderful. It truly is. I hope to see more of this in the future! :)
Jiwa chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Oh my god.

I've been looking for something like this for ages! Please continue soon, I can't wait to read more.
Mango Supreme chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
a wizard... and a demon.

on a scale of yes to no on how im enjoying this story concept?

defiantly cant wait to read the next update.
somuha chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I only know of supernatural through fanfic (sad but true) and find my self intrigued by this story. Definitely good chapter- especially the fishbone part. Looking forward to more!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »