Reviews for Investments
Basia Orci chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story so far!
Barranca chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
The Dursleys were positively demonic, I swear. And Crowley was like any prospective leader of a not so free world, sitting at your table and stealing your children. Dumbledore will be ecstatic no doubt. Won't the blood protection wane now that Harry's gone?
Ginebra chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
waaa XD daddy is here! i love this chapter and crowley , jajaja, please update soon
Whispering Darkness chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
"You're a demon, Harry."

Ok, this story made me smile, because it was good and the confrontation with the Dursleys was all sorts of poetic but following it up with /that/ line really cracked me up. :)

I'd love to read more of this! *added to alerts*
katz chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Very good chapter, can't wait to see the rest.
Hope the dursleys will get some bad luck in their lives, when you write about them again sometime in the story, I hate child abusers.
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
love it! hope you'll update soon!
shidoni16 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait to see how Crowley raises Harry. I don't want to stop reading! Update as soon as you can! I can't wait!
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I liked it, I loved Crowley!
Flo des bois chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I'm trembling with anticipation for the next chapter... This one was perfect and your Crowley was so IC that I could hear Mark Sheppard's voice while reading the dialogue :)
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
nobody does creepy awesome like crowley (: update again soon?
ONIX-21 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter! I think you wrote the Dursley's really well, sometimes in stories they can be a bit over the top but I liked this :)
Liked Harry's first meeting with Crowley. Looking forward to seeing how they'll get along.
MysticDew chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter!
androidtracker chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I liked this chapter. Good job with the Durselys. You captured their pigheadness perfectly. Disgusting people never the less. Love your A/N, poor Harry how is he going to react to that. Thanks for posting. Really enjoying this. Can't wait for an update!
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love the crossing of two deer tails bit. That got a laugh out of me. A very interesting premise. One I haven't read before. Yeah! That's why I love xovers. So many possibilities!
SplashOfChaos chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I thought you did the Dursleys perfectly, most people make them too thuggish to the point where its a bit unreasonable, but yours were very believable. I can't imagine what Dumbledore would think to find his little poster child gone, or the son of a demon for that matter. I do not know if you will cover that, but it is an amusing thought nonetheless. Great chapter, keep writing!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »