Reviews for Investments
Mango Supreme chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
a wizard... and a demon.

on a scale of yes to no on how im enjoying this story concept?

defiantly cant wait to read the next update.
somuha chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I only know of supernatural through fanfic (sad but true) and find my self intrigued by this story. Definitely good chapter- especially the fishbone part. Looking forward to more!
kirallie chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
So how will Crowley raise Harry? Hope not too evilly.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
interesting story so far
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Crowley is awesome!

The Dursleys are... Well, I suppose Harry will kill them, as soon as he's got some training ;)

But shouldn't Crowley have gotten Harry 9 months ago... Pregnancy and all, then again, he hadn't actually found the place.

So looking forward to Harry working with Crowley, father and son working together.

The fact that Crowley is THE most badass character in Supernatural, and Harry being... Well, he's Harry Potter.

I sense great things in this. Harry/Lilith? Pleeeease. I've never seen it, and she does like kids...
You know, being a kid, eating babies... They could be playmates turned lovers!

I can imagine the awesomely gruesome game they'd play!
The bloody goodness makes you shiver with anticipation

Now write!
Rianne.S chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
update please! this is a plot line that needs to be used more!
The Wigmonsters chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I like this. I really, really like this. A lot of the Crowley stories I've read have him being so bloody nice, it's ridiculous. Especially when there are so many ways to have Crowley become Harry's mentor while still keeping him in-character. Thank you so much for keeping him in-character. And thank you for not overdoing the Dursleys' abuse and not giving Harry a ridiculously weak personality. Everything is so delightfully in-character and it makes me so happy. Keep being awesome!
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wow! Love your fic, it's really, really great! :) Please update soon!
Mickey chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Can't wait to read more
Elspeth chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Good chapter. The Dursleys were charmingly in character. You can't blame Harry for taking a leap into the unknown with Crowley. Looking forward into seeing how much of a frying pan Harry has landed in.
KwC1994 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Love the story so far! I can't wait for the next update :)
Basia Orci chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story so far!
Barranca chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
The Dursleys were positively demonic, I swear. And Crowley was like any prospective leader of a not so free world, sitting at your table and stealing your children. Dumbledore will be ecstatic no doubt. Won't the blood protection wane now that Harry's gone?
Ginebra chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
waaa XD daddy is here! i love this chapter and crowley , jajaja, please update soon
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »