Reviews for Investments
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
We'll, I'd hoped that harry would be intelligent enough to put the odd occurrences together and use his power to fight back (read torture the dursleys) Harry's too "meek" for my tastes right now, but I'll keep reading in the hopes that it gets better.

Good day to you

- Thorndsword
Ireadtomuch chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Loved the chapter/ I really enjoyed the bit where you called them on the slavery issue since that's practically what they did even in cannon.
Zlatka chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I felt like you went a little to thuggish with the Dursleys towards the end at Dinner. I always thought it was most likely the Dursleys provided absolutely no affection, minor verbal abuse, and the bare minimium necessary to cloth and feed him, and even then most of this is just their way of dealing with the fact they are forced to take care of Harry. The whole dinner discussion kind of felt awkward and cliche.

While I can't see Crowley having true fatherly love for Harry or doing the classical father-son things, I can see him developing a certain affection for essentially his heir(though no intentions of dying) and potentially most powerful ally. Crowley would most likely give Harry anything he wanted within reason in the absence of a loving home because he is a demon.
AyameRose chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Oh that will DEFINATELY have a different reaction then "You're a wizard Harry"

I think you did the Dursleys well, some people make them ridiculously physically abusive to the point that Harry almost dies from the beatings but I always imagined them to be more verbally abusive and massively neglectful along with the whole slave labor bit so I think you portrayed them rather well.
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Not a good chapter, but a great one! Do you like slash? If you do I vote for SamHarry...most of the time I just see DeanHarry...and I really like SamHarry! No idea why!
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to see what comes next.
irezel chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
EXCELLENT chapter! I hope there is more soon! I want to see what crowley is up to!
EmbersOfUprising chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Excuse me a moment while I sit here hyperventilating over the awesomeness of your story.

Right, moment over. To answer your question ("Good chapter, Y/N?) - dammit, this is amazing. Absolutely brilliant. Everyone is characterised pretty much perfectly and your writing is exceptional. Especially love Crowley here.

Thank you so much for updating and I look forward to more!
Lurking Casually chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Please tell me you're continuing with this story. I need to know what happens next. Pleeeeease. With tea and crumpets?
NewBlueTrue chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is really good, one of the best stories I've read of this crossover so far. Please continue, this story has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what happens next. I have one question though, will Crowley view his son like a son and have affection for him and raise him, or will Crowley treat him like a soldier, like a chess piece that he created out of the deal Lily made with him?
X59 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well this is certainly intriguing.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
katz chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was good can't wait to read the next chapters.
Is harry going to live with his aunt & uncle, if so can he not be a door mat for their abuse make him stand up for him.
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hey I love this so far. I love the idea of Crowley being Harry's father and can't wait to see how this will play out.

Looking forward to reading more so I hope you update soon.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was really good for a first chapter, and I already love the plot :p It was funny but still serious enough that this became really good :p
Good work!