Reviews for Investments
X59 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well this is certainly intriguing.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
katz chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was good can't wait to read the next chapters.
Is harry going to live with his aunt & uncle, if so can he not be a door mat for their abuse make him stand up for him.
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hey I love this so far. I love the idea of Crowley being Harry's father and can't wait to see how this will play out.

Looking forward to reading more so I hope you update soon.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was really good for a first chapter, and I already love the plot :p It was funny but still serious enough that this became really good :p
Good work!
irezel chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this looks promising! i look forward to the next chapter!
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hope you add more is a interesting story so far
Aecoris chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm really interested in this! I just love Crowley, so I'm thrilled that he seems to be a major factor in this story. Being a fan of both Harry Potter and Supernatural, I've looked for a few crossovers but got disappointed and gave up. This story was actually put into a community that I'm a member of, and the title "Investments" and the summary dragge me in. I am so pleased with this first chapter and the possibilities it leaves! I am very curious and excited to see how the two worlds will be intertwined and what role Sam and Dean will have as well as what their relationship will be with Harry (and the gang?).

Really looking forward to this! I've mostly been busy writing so I'm very excited to actually start reading a story, especially from the very beginning! Keep up the great work!
Kimkay221b chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I really like this idea I hope you continue it!
DarkestValentine chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it. Only the first chapter but its brillant.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
nice
jak'idiot chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
AWSOME Never saw this comeing, or anything like this out there..
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
this is a very good story. i personally love daddy!Crowley, it just suits him...
anyhow interested in the next chapter, and pairings?
Flo des bois chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oooh this sounds really good! Can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
Zlatka chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice :))
SplashOfChaos chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very good...I'm on the edge of my seat. Just one thing. Crowley and...? Ew.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »