Reviews for Investments
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
i like it.
RandomAsRainbows chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
GReat Chapter. Can't wait to see what trouble they'll get into next!

"You're a demon, Harry."
"But I'm just Harry"
Coyoyotie chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
aaaah the awesomeness! I think you definitely made the Dursleys pretty much perfect; not nice in any way, but not over-the-top with the abuse and whatnot. :D Also, I love Crowley.
Keep writinggg:D I need more ehehe
Yoyo
ChaosTheVoid chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Awesome chapter. One question though, shouldn't Harry at least be as powerful as the anti-christ kid in the show? His mother was regular demon and the kid could warp reality, Crowley aka King of the Crossroad Demons, later King of Hell as Harry's father should make him an epic demon prince.
Lithosphere chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
KissHug chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Keep up the good work. :)
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Heh.
Interesting.
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
We'll, I'd hoped that harry would be intelligent enough to put the odd occurrences together and use his power to fight back (read torture the dursleys) Harry's too "meek" for my tastes right now, but I'll keep reading in the hopes that it gets better.

Good day to you

- Thorndsword
Ireadtomuch chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Loved the chapter/ I really enjoyed the bit where you called them on the slavery issue since that's practically what they did even in cannon.
Zlatka chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I felt like you went a little to thuggish with the Dursleys towards the end at Dinner. I always thought it was most likely the Dursleys provided absolutely no affection, minor verbal abuse, and the bare minimium necessary to cloth and feed him, and even then most of this is just their way of dealing with the fact they are forced to take care of Harry. The whole dinner discussion kind of felt awkward and cliche.

While I can't see Crowley having true fatherly love for Harry or doing the classical father-son things, I can see him developing a certain affection for essentially his heir(though no intentions of dying) and potentially most powerful ally. Crowley would most likely give Harry anything he wanted within reason in the absence of a loving home because he is a demon.
AyameRose chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Oh that will DEFINATELY have a different reaction then "You're a wizard Harry"

I think you did the Dursleys well, some people make them ridiculously physically abusive to the point that Harry almost dies from the beatings but I always imagined them to be more verbally abusive and massively neglectful along with the whole slave labor bit so I think you portrayed them rather well.
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Not a good chapter, but a great one! Do you like slash? If you do I vote for SamHarry...most of the time I just see DeanHarry...and I really like SamHarry! No idea why!
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to see what comes next.
irezel chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
EXCELLENT chapter! I hope there is more soon! I want to see what crowley is up to!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »