Reviews for Red Everywhere
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Please make a sequel. You can't just leave it at a cliffhanger like that. At least give us Honoka's famous bad timing in a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
A cliffhanger, really? You better make a sequel. It can be rated R material for all anyone cares. I really want to know what happens next. There really isn't enough fanfics involving these two fan favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
CLIFFHANGER! Write more please.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
NICE JOB! (thumb up)
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Shouldn't they have used aloe rather than calamine lotion for sunburn?

(And, yes, I liked the story.)
livingletter135 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Omg lol! Lol! LOL!
Arashi Naoki chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
The ending is written perfectly! Very Furuichi-ish :D Love it!
bloody-pudding chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Love it! Hhahaa. I really wanted their pairing to be canon! more! Please write some more!
kaloobia chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! Change the rating to M and continue! Omg, I love it! :)
Ana chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
ahahaha how cute you should write some more fics for this pairing so far there are only 2
anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh goodness! I'm glad to know someone shares my feelings about this couple too! Ahh! I hope Lamia's affection for Furuichi becomes more prominent in the manga! In any case, this story's left me steaming for more interaction! Ahh, why aren't there more stories of this couple?
nasrin88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
wahaha way to go creepichi
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
PLEASE WRITE ANITHER! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE PAIRING!
Snipaush chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
It's so cute I want more and the ending left me a bit dazed, I mean was he tanning naked in the public pool or something? But it was still very funny. I hope you'll write more on this pairing in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
...
HAHAHAHA! I loved the ending! This pair is so cute; there needs to be more fanfiction on this pairing!
Great work! :D