Reviews for 1883
Go Outside chapter 3 . 3/24/2017
Very cool story and a very interesting world you have created for the guardians. Hope you come back to this one day. Thanks for sharing!
ElektraVamp05 chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
How have I never read this before? Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Yes...and even better, she can get past any door,many window, ect...
Darkflower123 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Tooth is so awesome! I love this so much, like does Jack have amnesia?
Stormgirl415 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This is a cool AU! I love the action/adventure scenes, and how you incorporated all of their talents into a more...I think almost "steampunkish" setting, and it's really neat! Are we going to learn more about their personal histories and such as we go through the story? And how they have their talents and such? And I love that you made Tooth so BA (because she is-for some reason this reminds of a quote I saw a long time ago over in the Teen Titans fandom referring to Starfire "Remember, although she spends half of her time being sweet and loving and giving people hugs, she spends and equal amount of time being BA and kicking butt".) It'll be very interesting to see the five of them fighting against Mr. Black for the tusks and who will get where first! Update soon!
Emminyan chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
holycowthissofantastic adfghjkl. seriously, i can tell this will be absolutely epic. your descriptions are wonderful, your dialogue is effortless, and you are unarfaid to write action like some writers, which is believable and engaging at the same time. very well done mate!
look forward to reading more!
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Rise of the Guardians magic meets League of Extraordinary Gentlemen steampunk. Brilliant idea! Each character reminds me a bit of the William Joyce books and a bit of their film version, yet something new has been added. No wonder I liked this movie so much: the characters are timeless and adaptable. And your writing isn't rusty at all; it reads like a fast fun adventure.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I DO like, I just have one complaint. I WAS WAITING FOR BABY TOOTH! She never came! Well I guess in this case she's be a man but that would have been fine with me but SHE WASN'T THERE AT ALL. Or he. But anyway, I guess she's not a very pivotal character... Although if you ever get this far into the movie, you're going to have to find SOMEONE for Pitch to take hostage and blackmail Jack with, maybe you'll work around it, I don't know. But that one, MINISCULE complaint is all I have.
hisokauzumaki chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Interesting AU concept. And your right. Toothania is totally BAMF! Can't wait for more, especially the confrontation between Jack and Mister Black!
Fencing Supplies chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You churned this thing out quick. It's still in the cinemas!
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I love! This is soo cool! Please please please more? I want to see what happens next! And will Baby Tooth play into this somehow? Ohhh what's going to happen next! I can hardly wait to find out!
EdenRain chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I love your story! It's very intriguing and adding to your comments when I was watching the movie I don't think Tooth was destroying the nightmares with her fists, but with her wings. Although I love the idea of her speed :).
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Whoo! Go Tooth! So why is this rated M?
Witch08 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Whoah... I just discovered this and read all of it! I love it!
Tera Earth chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Agreed about Tooth. She was awesome in the movie. Though it would have been a nice touch to have seen her swords she used in the books.