Reviews for Thirty-Seven Galleons, Fifteen Sickles, Three Knuts
Lesya17 chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
I found this story just recently and read the few chapters
and I have to say: I really like it :)!
Viktor's POV is really well written, is reasonable and understandable and fascinating in a way
I like this new perspective and your new ideas
Great (Y)
thebookworm90 chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I'm enjoying this very much! It's very rare that I find a story from Viktor's point of view, let alone all of the chapters. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
HazelFeather12555 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
WOW! That was really brilliant. Your writing style is fantastic, nothing is rushed and it all flows very nicely. I wish you would've continued writing though, it has so much potential.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
It's very good! Please update soon!

-Rosy
dante chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I really hope to read more of this story, is very good
dante chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
lovely, i hope you you do not leave ( abandone ) this awesome story , luck, bye
Bkshp95 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
This story is soooo sweet, I thought it was finished but than I saw it was not finished so now I hope you update soon. The story is so sweet from Viktor's side of course.
Sabrchick chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
PLEASE MOOOORREEEE I check everyday for updates
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
awwww lovely work! update soon please!

HawkAngel
dante chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
please, please, update soon this awesome story
moriahhh chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I love this story! Are you going to be working on it more?
unspeakable49 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
This is really good! I do find the fact that Krum noticed her right after losing the World Cup a little unrealistic, but you've handled it well. Keep writing! :)
Average Addict chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
YOu're a really really awesome writer! I like your story a lot. It's really amazing and really engrossing. And I slowly realize I love this pairing. But it will never happen. sorry. Anyway I please hope you update more :)))
angel897 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
intresting to read
JustAPotteringGleekyStarkid chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I like how you're following some of the book plot, but in a different poit of view. Please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »