Reviews for Subject 13's Butler
Yes! Another great chapter! You gave us surprising twists like showing us Finny and Mey-Rin! I'm glad to see them, I was really worried about them and wondering when they would show up again. But where's Bard and Paula? Are they okay? Are they together? And what's going on with Pluto? And I really hope Sebastian is okay. But still, I'm glad we're back to the excitement! This is why you're one of my most favorite fanfiction authors! : )
caneeljoy chapter 60 . 8/20
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Sorry! But I got the email about the new chapter and immediately got excited! I hope Ciel and Sebastian get back together soon...
Other notes: I love Life Is Strange, and I hope you're doing okay with everything going on in your life! Stay awesome 3 3
Cielshadow17 chapter 60 . 8/20
Oh my gosh! Ciel and Sebastian are split up! Well at least Ciel still has Abby right? But at least we know the medical team is semi OK at the moment but anyway great chapter and I hope you can update again soon!
Ciel-Phantomhive13 chapter 60 . 8/20
Aw... I hope you're okay, buddy. I'm so happy this chapter was updated! I've been waiting for it for a long time, man! I can't wait to see what happens next!
22Maggy22 chapter 60 . 8/20
omg... this story is just the boss!i wake up to find an email that you have updated this story... you cant imagine how happy i was and still am! Im super hyped to see meyrin and finny alive, i hope bard is also doing alright. But how dare you, to separate ciel and sebastian... im scared that shit will go down, you love to make them suffer (and i love that!). Furthermore who was the sniper? and can we really trust allan? i just... dont know! shed light on my poor soul! but really... like always an amazing chapter. you really manage to keep the suspense up. Im really hyped for the next chapter! I hope that you may settle down a little, dont stress yourself too much! I patiently will wait here.22Maggy22
promocat chapter 60 . 8/19
some people jkust can't write unless stuff is going on all around them!so may you have some more things happen in your life & in this story
caneeljoy chapter 59 . 8/5
CRAP.
THERE IS NO NEXT BUTTON SO THAT MEANS...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... *falls into pit of despair*

Catch ya on the next update! Please keep writing - this story keeps getting better and better the longer I read it. Hm... maybe I should do a re-read so I don't die of waiting. This is the only super-duper good fanfiction for Black Butler I've been able to find... NOW what am I going to do...?
Stay awesome 3 3
caneeljoy chapter 57 . 8/5
Ooh, I loved your using the chapter title to basically tell us the ending. But it was very clever, and not everybody might have caught it!

AAAHHHHH! I'm really nervous about Lizzy now!
caneeljoy chapter 54 . 8/3
I should really go to be.
I REALLY SHOULD
I SHOULD GO TO BED RIGHT NOw...

dammit
KJLSDJHSHLFSKHSLKLSLKFHFHSJ
Camille chapter 50 . 8/3
Aww... *sniff sniff* Flashbacks and crying... make me cry ;.;
Camille chapter 47 . 8/3
I think it's Claude! I mean... just from the glasses and all. I just have a feeling! Onto the next chapter, then - can't wait to see Lizzie in the REAL WORLD o.o
Max chapter 44 . 8/3
CIEL AND SEBASTIAN ARE SO DAMN CUTE
I love the differences between Ciel now and Ciel in the treatment... honestly it makes me SO HAPPY. That last parahraph (wtf) made me smile sooo much!
anon 13 chapter 41 . 8/3
eeEEEYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE this ANGST. I mean, xuse me for saying, but I LOVE IT. I'm SUCH a sucker for Sebastian singing to Ciel... actually it's my new favorite thing :))))
i am not making sweet sugary love to this review box thx
but i WILL mention that i 3 this fic like MAJOR. probably t bEST fix i've gotten. (meanrt 2 say fic but fix is accurate 2, i need my black butler fix)