Reviews for Once Upon A Time
sweetlittlefox chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
wow it sounds so great! Please update soon :)
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Damn I normally don't write critical reviews but this is my favorite minus.

-Breaths slowly-

Ok the only gripe I have is that I'm confused. Is this an AU or is this based on Kumagawa's interpretation of his parents?

Arthur-san hasn't revealed his parents yet so this is interesting. The only issue is that I thought that Kumagawa either had normal parents or cared about them due to the fact that he said to not put himself down as a minus/abonormal/etc. in order to not worry them; also he said something about how he hasn't loved his parents as much as X later on. If he had crappy ones would he had even bothered? Or trolled them? The above two made me think that he did care about them and that 'bad stuff just happened around him,' because he was born under a bad star, etc.

This story almost makes it sound like his parents were so bad, along with his family, that he developed his minus powers like that rather than having 'loser luck?' I'm not really sure on what route this will take but I'm guessing that from this first part.

-Shrugs- Well I tried to give my two cents. Don't...kill me or think I'm a troll because of this. -Hides-