Reviews for The Art of Seduction
Luce-san chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
I was just thinking of finding a fic like this, perfect timing!
7thcircleofhell chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I loved it! Having his trick turned on him was just awesome! Love all the mushy bits too!
CosmosInfiniti chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Oh my god! i love this story. seriously, i smiling so hard right now my face hurts! this totally rocks, can't wait to see what happens next.
KITTY-SPRINKLES-18 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
LOVED IT! This was sooooo good. Thorki 4EVER!
CinnamonToastMelly chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I LOVED IT!
1303485430292373 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Nope. I am not okay. Your last sentence broke me. I hope your happy now, this is my official head cannon now. Well done on working your plot into the films so smoothly. And very well written, now exuse me while I look at everything else you've ever written.
Violetrose25 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awesome!
X chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
This was so hot and sweet! I'm a very happy fangirl right now.
But, dear god! The last line, "but a lot can change in five days" killed me.
I was like, "NOOOOOO!"
*headdesk*
Matt chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
OMG I loved this! You should so write a follow up for when they finally meet up/go home at the end of the Avengers movie! It would be so fantastic 3 Pretty please 3
Violetrose25 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Perfect. LOVE THIS!
ThorkiLover chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
─░ts really a cool And realistic story, you totaly make act them in their characters :D
Spiro911 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Looooooved it! Another amazing story! Please keep up the great work :D
uchiha.carol chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
*O*
i LOVED! XD
a bored loki is really something else
thor in a way had the best of it, and loki received something better too :D
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
This was entertaining and well written. I do enjoy the idea of Loki seducing Thor as a woman for some reason. This put it all together nicely.
Velia Mineantea chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Hi. I just started reading Thorki and I was lucky enough to find your story. It was great to read. I enjoyed watching the trickster fall four his brother. So sad that their romance lasted just days, considering the events of the movie.

Did you write a post movie story as well? It would be awesome!

I'll see you later. Happy holidays!