Reviews for Rebirth of a princess
emiwat14 chapter 41 . 5/3
Love this story, really good work.
Curlysue chapter 2 . 4/27
I like that Sarina is actually shy, and does what shy people do. Avoid situations that bring her into another's space. I Have to say after only one chapter i know i'm gonna love this story too! x
Undertakers girlfriend chapter 7 . 2/15
For some reason when Riddick said pop that cork it made me think of that song with ASAP rocky and this other group. The song kind of fits riddicks character to.
Undertakers girlfriend chapter 41 . 1/9
Oh this was so good...you should make an epilogue for the third movie. OMG so many possibilities. Anyway really good fanfic and I saw your other one and I might just go read that to.
crazychi chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
That was amazing and I really enjoyed it!

Big well done.
hanakochan101 chapter 41 . 10/26/2014
It was very interesting
deathincarnate65 chapter 41 . 7/25/2014
nice ending started reading it this morning i think
deathincarnate65 chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
for this scene audio/listen/508477
God's Joy chapter 41 . 7/22/2014
Loved it! Keep up the good work. read both of your riddick stories & loved them both.
sketchingnerd96 chapter 41 . 7/10/2014
*sniffing* its over... That's where it ends. That's just insane, your story is going to be on my mind for a good couple of days. You just get so involved, I haven't had this effect from a story in a while. Thank you so much for writing this its just amazing! I can't get over that fact, your OC was amazing, you portrayed Riddick perfectly( although at times he was a bit harsh, but it is Riddick) I loved your ending, it was one of those I really wanted(referring to someone's death) but haven't found in many fanfics! The development of Riddick and Sarina's relationship was perfect, I love how it turned out! There's just so much I want to spill my guts about but don't want to give spoilers!
I'm going to have this bookmarked so I can read it again! I have to draw a scene from this, I JUST HAVE TO! T.T This is goodbye for now, until I read this again!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
YAY! that is awesome! I'm so happy!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 38 . 7/10/2014
Oh snap! The end is nearing! O.O
sketchingnerd97 chapter 37 . 7/10/2014
Hahaha! I love your comments at the end of your chapters! That was a pretty sweet chapter, but I can't comment on any of it cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone! All I have to say is that this story is a new favorite of mine!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 36 . 7/10/2014
Wow! That was amazing, way to go for Sarina getting a backbone!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 35 . 7/10/2014
It makes me laugh how Sarina and Kyra talk about Riddick! Its just so cute!