Reviews for Glass
Darling Cullen chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I don't want to sound like a critical b****** (mean girl) but some of your french translations are a bit awkward and not just right.

Bella: Good evening, Laurent. How have you been? (Bonsoir, Laurent. Comment avez-vous été)
Laurent: Very well, Bella. Thank you for agreeing to take over. (Très bien, Bella. Je vous remercie d'avoir accepté de prendre la relève)
Irina: Perhaps you know him, Bella. He is staring right at you. (Peut-être que vous le connaissez, Bella. Il vous regarde fixement/Il vous fixe du regard/ il a les yeux fixés sur vous)

I hope this would be helpful and once again I just wanted to help. I just also wanted to say I like what I read so far :)
robertsbella2 chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
Lovely story, enjoyed it so much.
robertsbella2 chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Nice lemon.
robertsbella2 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Yeah she's going to see Edward again.
robertsbella2 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Enjoying your story, sad but I like the way they all met. Good advise by Rose.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
GREAT story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.
Chloe Masen chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
What a fucking prick. He's exactly where he belongs, in the dirt with the worms. And I think done is just fine.
Chloe Masen chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
He promised the whore a life, eh? I'm glad he's dead. Two points for karma.
Chloe Masen chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Brother chaperones are definitely necessary. ;)
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Uniforms at the door are never good. :(
Debbie White chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Great story! Thanks for writing! :)
My Friend Alice chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
Wonderful story!
KNG1986 chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Lovely proposal.
KNG1986 chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
All heads out of asses. Nice. I love lemons and admire those that can write them, It's a gift.
KNG1986 chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
"I understand why you thought the way that you did. Next time, talk to me. We won't make it if we don't communicate and I…I love you too much to fail now." Edward has amnesia. He stopped communicating too. I hope the both get smarter soon.
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »