Reviews for Going Under
LadyBadass chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
Omg, this always breaks my heart and I just hated reading this when I know what's going to happen, and I see how sweetly Roger was to begin with, how thrilled he was to see her and how he slowly turned more aggressive by her passiveness, and omg, this just makes me sad sad sad...:(
Elva4444 chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
WHAT!?
SHE DIED?!
: (
FadedSunset chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Wow, I'm gonna miss you like crazy. I've read a lot of your stories and I loved everyone of them. It'll be weird not having you around.

I really can't think of a suggestion - there are so many amazing character's in your stories that I find it difficult to choose between them. If I'm able to make up my mind, I'll tell you.
Hawa chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Yo amo tu trabajador! Lol. I've been following your works since the beginning of Teenagers. I love, love, love. But I've been too lazy to log in. Shame.

Can you do a Miles x Erin? Because I LOVE A CRAZY JEALOUS ROGER!
Sadistic Blonde chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
I want you to know that it's because of you that I'm so into My Chemical Romance. All because of Teenagers...so thank you so much for this. All of it, even if it was sad
Biaaanca chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
WAIT BUT WHY ARE YOU RETIRING THOUGH? I'm confused :'(
Goneismyfave1 chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Oh fuck. The tears man, THE TEARS! Damn it, some people who want to leave FanFiction usually just leave a pathetic 'Bye!' Or they just don't come back at all with no explanation. *cough* that was me a few months ago, now I'm back *cough*. But that was the most sweetest and cutest thing I have ever read from anybody and now I'm really upset that you're not gonna go on much anymore. Oh well, I'll always try my best to come up suggestions for you and will always try and chat to you. You are so amazing and I hope your future is bright and always happy! :)
Ciao baby. ;(
Goneismyfave1
A. Harmony chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Hahahahaha 80th reviewer
#winning
Sorry, I am secretly five years old
A. Harmony chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
(I actually logged in for this review, since I thought it was better to out username to review.) I write this, not much so as a review of this story itself, but more as a review of your time here in this fandom. I started when I was thirteen as well, and got into the fandom a month before I turned 14. I remember falling in love with Canadino's stories. But I also remember yours. Even though I'm not a girl-on-the-island fan, I've read multiple out of curiosity, and I have to say this honestly: yours were the best. I liked recognizing the sneaky Supernatural references and your characterization of Roger was flawless consistently. I understand the stress of school and life (I'm graduating next spring huzzah), and I hope that you won't forget about this little corner of the internet. :) You will be missed.
Happy Trails,
Azmaria Harmony
P.S. The Choir Boys wanted to tell you that yes, they will get to your letters eventually and are very sad that you will stop. Jack especially, the arrogant prick.
AmethystWren chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
THAT SONG WAS ALREADY PAINFUL! NOW IT IS EXTRA PAINFUL. *cry*

I like Christopher and Elaine. They were a nice touch, and it was really sweet that he still sees her as she was when he knew her.

And it was nice to see Danny again :D

To be honest, you could probably write anything and I'd probably enjoy it. Even if the pairing was Roger and a jam sandwich. Which has the potential to be kind of interesting, now I think about it... Really weird, but interesting...

But no, I think I'll vote for Roger finally getting out of Hell. And Erin finally getting to tell him that she forgives him.

Good luck with whatever you choose to go onto next :)
I Need U LOSER chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
Thank you for writing all of your amazing stories! I will really miss your writing. I would really like to see what Roger says to Erin when he gets out of Hell. Thank you again for the stories, they have been great reading!
shadow in a dream chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
GAHHH! That was the best! Why are you so amazing? I'm really glad you used Fake Your Death as the last song because its MCR's last song so it kind of fits. I'm so sad its all over, but knowing that Roger was still a sadistic sassy little munchkin even when he goes to hell makes it a bit better. I won't tell you which couple to do a little thingy on because to be honest I would read it even if it was Roger and a boulder. Yup, I guess its time for us to depart from fanfiction after this one shot thing ... Sigh, the memories. Auf Wiedersehen.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Wow I literally went through this and teenagers in a day and you did an incredible job. You did it right and I totally respect what you're doing here. :)
100reasonswhy chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Unfortunately school has usurped my life, so I haven't been able to keep up with this beauty. Now here is a since overdue review:
I have loved reading both Teenagers and Going Under, as it is so clear how much you have matured as a writer in both your styles and techniques. Both of these stories will hold a place in my heart for ff work, and I believe that most would agree that Teenagers especially will be dubbed into LOTF Hall of Fame. And to end this glorious sequel with Erin's death is deliciously symbolic in all aspects, not to mention powerful. You have my undoubted respect for having the balls to kill of your OC-a well liked OC as well-and blend it into the conclusion of your time on FF.
So I suppose this chapter wasn't only the end for Erin, but also for you as a FF author. This depresses me, yes, but I respect your decision and your dedication to not just leaving your fans hanging for years on end. You gave a formal retirement, as deserved, and it means everything to all of us.
I wish you the best as an author in the future and look forward to the final chapter here, however sad it may be. Thank you for all that you have done.
Dear Old chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
It was a shock, but I enjoyed this series. Wow. What an ending. Roger will never forgive himself.