Reviews for Wicked Deeds
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I'm so sad to hear that, I'll try my best to follow you. :* Hira
poppins29 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I encourage you in your projects, it's been a while since I have been following your stories on fanfiction, you have the potential to be luck, I'm follow your blog
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I will follow you on TWCS!
jmrbear chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Thank you for letting us know. I will be happy to follow your stories wherever you choose to post them
bookread3 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
that goes without saying i always follow you
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I had no idea how many of your fics I was following till I got a million alerts today, lol!
Vicsterispissed chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Will you re-post this story?
fortunecomet chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Hey, did you take down the rest of this story down for good? If so, that sucks :( I unfortunately didn't finish reading it as RL got busy and I thought "oh I can always go back to it when I get a chance." Ah well, I enjoyed the story as it was unfolding and I would have loved to see how it ended. If you took it down to rework it or have it posted somewhere else, please let me know. I'd love to finish reading it. If not, aw well, that'll teach me to think fanfiction is permanent :/
twilightstuff chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hi, love the story. Didn't it continue with Edward meeting Bella? Then Bella working with Edward? Did you re write it? Just looking for that story.
Patstew chapter 91 . 11/9/2013
Great story! Very original and well written! Loved it thanks! :D
LizziePaige chapter 91 . 10/5/2013
Another wonderful story, some twists and turns, but they got there in the end. Didn't like this Leah one bit but loved feisty Bella. Thanks yet again for sharing your words, your characters and your stories with us :)
EdwardLuver28 chapter 89 . 8/10/2013
I'm happy for the closure.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 84 . 8/10/2013
Thanks Alice!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 83 . 8/10/2013
Edward broke Bella's heart. :(
EdwardLuver28 chapter 82 . 8/10/2013
I hope everything turns out alright.
1,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »