Reviews for The Babysitter's Boyfriend
edward1932 chapter 1 . 1/13
I always love reading about Bella and Edward. This was a sweet little story. Thank you!
Jennifer
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 1/6
Great one shot I really enjoyed it!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great oneshot. Thanks
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Very heartwarming. Love doesn't know anything about age difference. The people that matter don't have a problem with it. It's life and life is meant to be lived to the fullest.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
So sweet.
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So she's ten years older, so what? I can see where Bree might be upset with the both of them, but as long as his mom is okay with it and their happy, what's the big deal? There's not so much love in this world that you can afford to ignore it when it happens!
Zhee chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
The beauty of love! Though reading about a teenager always remind me of my nephew... who at 18 is still watching cartoon on the tele (he's no Edward for sure!).
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was super cute. There is nothing wrong with an older woman and a younger man. Yet people frown upon it. You always hear of the opposite, and yet no complaints, just high fives amongst the men. Bree had every right to feel the way she did and it would have been unbelievable otherwise. Another great one. Thank you!
jhsdishidjmc chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Would have liked a fuller story with more of a conflict, ht I did really love this! And I would just like to add that I meant no offence to you or the story with this review, just wanted to give some feedback.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh boy... Hot! But poor bri... Sad for her :/
nikyta chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
LOVE ITTTTTTTT
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
What did a perfectly young healthy 28 year old woman expect to happen? To not get pregnant... that is why i love this little couple, Bella is still kind of naive because honestly she didn't have much experience before, so they both are there at the same level. I truly liked this one, i'm finding a fondness to Cougarella stories
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Really sweet
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awww such a cute happy ending!