Reviews for Linger
Bobo Kay chapter 4 . 7/3
It is a sadly beautiful story, makes you ahhh and ohhh and cry at the same time
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2018
I wish so hard that this fic was getting more chapters. It absolutely kills me not knowing what happens to everyone. Does Katniss date that guy? Does she come home to visit? Do her and Peeta ever develop the relationship they should've had. Even if the final chapters are never posted, a brief summery would be appreciated and wonderful.
wonderishome chapter 3 . 6/20/2018
Thank goodness for the Hawthorne's. And Katniss. She cares.
wonderishome chapter 2 . 6/20/2018
She liked him too...oh god.
wonderishome chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Wow. Such a sad sad fic. He's let old dreams go so he can raise his baby girl.
stjohn27 chapter 4 . 3/16/2018
I really hope you come back to this and finish it!
forevrkat chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
Please say this story will continue, it is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.
wonderishome chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Oh no! It ends there!? I am so depressed... Did Katniss hook up with that guys at school? Did she and Peeta ever find out that they had feelings for each other? I thought Gale would've let it slip that Katniss had had a bit of a crush on him before he hooked up with the cheerleader. Please tell me these two are still meant to be!
Reader987 chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
Did this story get abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This made me cry that he did all that without Katniss. Just sounds so... I don't know... not Peeta. But I guess it is him, just without the Games.
Ana chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
I love the way you have written this story / would love to read some more.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Gale and Peeta! They're so cute with Maddix! I'm super in love with them. :3
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Shoot I can't stop gushing over this. :3

Gale may suck at being best friends with a girl, but he sure as hell would have been a great best friend for a male. :)

And well, Katniss is a better best friend, to someone that's not Gale Hawthorne. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Aww.. Peeta's unnamed girlfriend, I like you, even more than Everdeen, ever. You know what a great dad Peeta would be and I really, really appreciate that. Even it's tragic that she couldn't take care of her daughter, at least she left her to her father who would think the world of her. That in itself is worth more than a million forced family.

Gale, I really appreciate you too. :)

I also love Maddix, for trumping Katniss related thoughts. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
My Goodness, I couldn't stop smiling for Peeta and his little girl. I've always thought, Mellark would be happier as a father, nevermind if it's even Everdeen's.