Reviews for Linger
Reader987 chapter 4 . 5/5
Did this story get abandoned?
This made me cry that he did all that without Katniss. Just sounds so... I don't know... not Peeta. But I guess it is him, just without the Games.
Ana chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
I love the way you have written this story / would love to read some more.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Gale and Peeta! They're so cute with Maddix! I'm super in love with them. :3
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Shoot I can't stop gushing over this. :3

Gale may suck at being best friends with a girl, but he sure as hell would have been a great best friend for a male. :)

And well, Katniss is a better best friend, to someone that's not Gale Hawthorne. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Aww.. Peeta's unnamed girlfriend, I like you, even more than Everdeen, ever. You know what a great dad Peeta would be and I really, really appreciate that. Even it's tragic that she couldn't take care of her daughter, at least she left her to her father who would think the world of her. That in itself is worth more than a million forced family.

Gale, I really appreciate you too. :)

I also love Maddix, for trumping Katniss related thoughts. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
My Goodness, I couldn't stop smiling for Peeta and his little girl. I've always thought, Mellark would be happier as a father, nevermind if it's even Everdeen's.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Great work! Please continue
stillwaiting61 chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Wow, this was good...I enjoyed it. I hope it isn't abandoned. Pity. I would really like to know what happened next.
romanticfoodie chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I see that I'm very late in reading this, but I love this story! More, please...
Dandelion Lass chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Please continue this story soon. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sixela872 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Left a review over n AO3 but leaving one here since I can track my comments better. This is just beautiful and I sure hope you finish it. I just found this story so I don't know the backstory with the name, but I saw your comments on your profile and I have to say I love the name Maddix. It flows wonderfully with the last name Mellark. It's lyrical.

And Gale and Peeta are the perfect BrOTP here.
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I love this story please tell me it's not over! You made this story come alive and I couldn't put it down now I'm dying to know how it ends!
Peaches6creme chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
OMG this is too cute I love single!mom gale and peeta it's adorable