Reviews for Lie Down With A Lion
AuroraNotturna chapter 45 . 9/14/2019
Wow, wow, wow. I'm coming late to the party, but this was a hell of a ride. Loved the plot, your storytelling, the dialogues, eveything. A few typos and grammar mistakes but, honestly, they don't even make a dent into this beautiful project of yours. One thing I like about reading complete fanfics (apart from being sure that there will be an ending haha), is that sometimes I can really see the improvement of the author's writing skills. It's definitely the case with this one. It was extremely good to begin with, and fantastic by the end. To sum it up, congrats! Thank you, and whoever may have supported you, for sharing this beautiful story.
Ai Sakura chapter 45 . 4/28/2018
I still love this ff it’s so well written and has an amazing plot! Just really awesome! Please continue writing I am looking forward to read much much more from you :3
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 45 . 3/19/2018
Great story! I really enjoyed reading every bit of it and so glad I came across it!
And yes please continue Hide and Seek! It’s getting so good and we were left with a cliffhanger lol so we need you to finish that story up please!
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 45 . 2/11/2018
aww.. that was sweet. but i dont get it.. shiki dead? and tsubasa escaped?
Guest chapter 45 . 2/11/2018
The ending's great as it is. But this chapter could maybe use some editing?
SunBabyBoss chapter 45 . 2/11/2018
This was a great ending to this wonderful story! I loved it! I hope you are able to continue Hide and Seek! Much Love!
dawnofthestars15 chapter 45 . 2/10/2018
As sad as I am for this story to end, I'm really excited about Hide and Seek being updated.
yumyumann chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
I love a good ‘catch me if you can’ plot
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 44 . 2/1/2018
uuu.. i'm excited about next chapterXD is mikan going to play cat and mouse with natsume?
SunBabyBoss chapter 44 . 2/1/2018
OOO Good chapter! That sneak peek though!
SunBabyBoss chapter 43 . 1/27/2018
Ok so regarding the sneak peek for next chapter. Natsume transferring brings him closer to Mikan right? I forgot where she lives. This was a good chapter. Really got into Shiki's mind set. I look forward to more. I love this story. I hope you are able to continue writing.
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 43 . 1/27/2018
so short... but worth it. at least shiki knew that tsubasa is looking for him
kierayumi chapter 42 . 1/25/2018
Great story! Why isit so underrated :(
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 42 . 1/17/2018
oooh i can't wait for the next one. awesome job on this
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 42 . 1/15/2018
just finished reading it. I didnt noticed you've updated the story as i read the previous chapters. thank youa lot going on in this story. i like it how, you work on each characters.. making them different from their GA good-bad sides. i could hardly guess what going to happen. i hope you not ending it it like this. like there's so many unanswered questions. especially on shiki and yuka. or, why wont yuka talk to izumi about it. how izumi react knowing both his child in danger. please continue with your story. i cant wait to read your updates.