Reviews for A Love That Lasts
Cloveteach chapter 17 . 1/18
I hope you come back to finish this story. It's now at a point that I wonder what's going to happen with Sebastian. What about Blaine and his family? Please do come back to finish :)
Anime-King15 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
please continue
Clover98 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
wow
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
incredible chapter! i so happy to happy to have finally caight up! and i was even more ecstatikc to see a new update for this story! it makes me so giddy and excited! the chapter was great! thaznks for updating!
i have a question though... will you still be posting your updates to fanfiction, oir are you only going to be doing it on livejournal?
thanks
PerfectlyImperfectKlaine chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
This story is soooooo good I've read it in 2 days! I can't wait to see what happens next! I do have a question though, For the people who have their soulmate marks removed, what happens to their soulmate? They still keep their mark right? I think it would be intresting to see Mr. Anderson campaign and his true soulmate show up. The name can be erased but the connection can't right?
msgoodbar2257 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
INTERESTING, FIRST SEBASTIAN HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE TO GET KURT, AND THE BLAINE'S DAD JUST WANTS TO WIPE KURT OUT OF BLAINE'S EXISTENCE. WHAT IS BLAINE'S WORLD COMING TO. I HOPE NONE OF THOSE TWO GET TO DO ANYTHING THAT THEY WANT I HOPE THEY FAIL. I HOPE KURT AND BLAINE CAN GET TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY MORE INTERFERENCE. GREAT CHAPTER. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. HOPE IT DOESN'T TAKE ANOTHER 4 MONTHS. SOON PLEASE.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Moreee pleaseeee
Ionaadsila chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
If your going to be posting on LiveJournal, does that mean you will no lonher be posting on FF?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
cold kagome chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
So happy. That Blaine won't listen to his dad happy that Blaine want to keep his soulmate mark
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
Wow. Evil parents. Update soon.
Coral9605 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Hey, I really like this story but was wondering if you are planning to continue with it?
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 11/13/2013