Reviews for The Apple
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oooh. A child! Also Catrin reminds me of the name given to me in French class, Katrine. ;D I love how much Charlie loves his daughter and how already, he wants the very best of her. And it's brilliant how you haven't just completely disregarded Bellatrix as some psycho, because seriously, that woman could kick arse and any child ought to be happy to inherit some of that wand work. Awesome awesome awesome.
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
YAAAAAA! BELLATRIX AND CHARLIE!

okay, now that i'm done squeeing...
lowi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oooh, I loved this, mew! It's been basically FOREVER since I read Charlitrix, but it's sooo good. It has that bittersweet tone to it, it's like I forget that I'm reading about Bellatrix until something reminds me, and then it makes me sad. (I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT BETTER UGH)

"He wouldn't let her get any tattoos, or work on the Dragon Plains. After all, kids were supposed to do as their parents said, not as their parents did."

That. CHARLIE PLS I CAN'T. HE'D BE SUCH AN ADORABLE CONFUSED LOVING FATHER MY GOODNESS.

Fantastic work, as always. ;)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I honestly don't know what it is about Charlie/Bellatrix, but I kind of like them. But this was great. I really do like his musing on how much he wants a baby girl. And that he hopes that it wasn't insane like Bella. I never honestly saw Charlie with brown eyes. My headcanon has him with blue eyes. This was very lovely, though :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh wow, I've never thought about the possibility of Charlie and Bellatrix having a daughter together. It's a really interesting idea, that's for sure, and I love Charlie's musings on it. I can totally imagine him being worried about whether their daughter would grow up to be insane like her mother, and thinking about other things that were hereditary, like the love and stubbornness of the Weasley family. I love the way you wrote Charlie here, also, thinking about how he'd never really fit in with the others, and I definitely think that's true - both because of his relationship with Bellatrix here and because of how he's in Romania all the time and doesn't get to see them. I like how Charlie wants her to have some of Bellatrix's characteristics, like her talent for magic and her smarts and sneakiness, but not the insanity. Wonderful job!