Reviews for History of an Archmage
LuminaFantasy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I got here to see the history of Spark and its successors, Yuuka - Mima, Mima Yuuka Marisa
I can't wait the little kid Marisa grown up till teenager and mastered the latest Spark technique " Final Spark" which has been modified and originally belong to her predecessor especially yuuka's Master Spark
UnendingEmpire chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Our young Mima's journey continues, all through Makai!

A clever blend of canon, normal fanon, and your own fun spin on things has kept this story juicy and interesting so far, and Yuka's warning about half-pints holding massive amounts of power puts a moderately perverse grin on my face at the sudden notion we're about to meet Makai's creator god in her loli form. Young Mima versus Loli Shinki would be a sight for the ages! Suddenly, I'm tempted to write something odd about the latter; could be fun.

And of course, where there's a loli Shinki, there has to be a badass-as-always Yumeko to ward off lolicons and the like! To say I deeply anticipate meeting our miniature monarch is a bit of an understatement; I seriously hope she shows up in the next chapter just as tiny as I'm thinking you'll make her :)
Mephiles666 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
I wonder what would happen if there was a "Potato, Poe-tah-toe" moment.

Not much to say here, although I am happy you have not abandoned this.
Mephiles666 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Out of curiosity, what's the difference between "daemon" and "demon" in this?
The All-Mighty Kei chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
A story of Mima's past? Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Well, what I have to say? This story poked my curiosity, I'm looking forward for the future chapters!
And lol to the alarm clock familiar, I need one of those. My alarm is boring *Glares at cellphone*
Well, keep up the good work.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Hmm, well Yuuka Kazami, general all around badass, and one of the few beings with both enough raw strength, and Magical power to stand up to Yakumo Yukari, I am guessing she will be the one to teach Mima the Twilight Spark.. so far so good. I look forward to seeing what happens.
UnendingEmpire chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I would log on to leave my review, but I will say this much. I'm impressed. Thouroughly and geniunely, a friend of mine suggested this fic to me because it's a Mima fic, and I'm glad he did, lest I would have never found it.

It's good to see somebody make a Mima backstory that doesn't follow the all-too-common Hakurei route, which admittedly, I use as well _; regardless, the way the tower looks to me resembles the Yu-Gi-Oh card Spellbook Tower of Prophecy, with the council's clothes probably stylized in a fashion like those of the Prophecy monsters from the same TCG.

I was listening to the Sovngarde theme from Skyrim when reading this, which greatly enhanced the experience, though I do have one question unrelated to everything I've said up to this point. Does the last name Altriseni have any significance?
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my, I like it so far, and I look forward to the next chapter eagerly. I am looking forward to seeing the development of Mima. Also, Makai, is not the same as Gensokyo.
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The concept of Mima being a humble, fledgling magician is a nice and fresh one. This prelude reminds me of the beginning of Zero No Tsukaima and you get more cool points for that. I have a question though...

Is this story taking place in the Danmakuverse?
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Looks good. Sorry, but I can't come up with any good criticism.

I anticipate the next chapter.