Reviews for Alone in the 'Verse
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
What I love especially is 'Lord Henry Ashwinder the sixth (and seventh, eighth, eigth and ninth). Yeah, you might want to work on your Roman numerals.
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This was actually a really interesting piece with the potential to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read which is saying something. Abandoning it is truly upsetting.
prisci chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
hola saludos , espero que continues la historia PORFA ,¿ Que sucede con Harry?
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
the first 2 chapters are good. then the author shits the bed.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Please update soon it's a great story
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
a very entertaining first chapter..
Thatepicguy5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I like your method of making Harry immortal, most people just use the Deathly Hallows. Btw, the roman numerals for Lord Henry Ashwinder are messed up. IIX is not a roman numeral, it would be IX and then X. Thanks!
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Oh c'mon! who does that? IMO if you mark story "complete" it SHOULD be completed, no? Other than whole "ha-ha, fuck you! here's big cliffhanger and no hope for clear ending" fiasco, i rather liked it very much.
PWAAH chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
A tip: next time you 'write' Chinese, could you write it out in Pinyin? I can see that is sort of the idea you were going for (phonetically spelling them out) but it ended up being confusing.
Jeff091 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
nice story, thanks
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I am going to now point out that you put the number 8 twice when listing which Ashwinder's Harry has been. You put VIII and IIX, the second one is unnecessary and, as far as my knowledge of Roman Numerals goes, wrong.
The progression, to my knowledge, is
I
II
III
IV
And continues in the sequence of three after and two before.
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
WHAT YOU CANT JUST OMG
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Nooooooooo don't leave it there!
jayyfallen chapter 6 . 10/7/2015