Reviews for Alone in the 'Verse
Id like to see him rip the Alliance apart in a fit of rage
Cascaa chapter 6 . 5/25
What an amazing story. You have a way to tell that makes it so interesting. The second chapter is just a masterpiece. I was really looking forward to read more with this style. Too bad it was just some kind of one shot, though the 6th chapter made me think you were back on this. Anyway, I just like your style.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 4/22
Now that's an evil ending!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 4/22
1. Firefly canon states that they are in another solar system, not another galaxy different from Earth that was. Travel to another galaxy with firefly tech is impossible.

2. You are seriously underestimating the capabilities of wizards by having them beaten so easily. Muggles have no protections against portkeys, so those chemical plants could have been destroyed via a portkeyed bomb, or even just a boulder dropped from near orbit. Assassinations would be similarly easy. This isn't even getting into invisibility and the imperius. Muggles are clever too and would develop some countermeasures, but magic is far more powerful than you imply.

3. It seems unnecessary for Harry to sabotage the Earth for the muggles to leave. I think it would have been more plausible if you had the muggles discover wizards shortly before leaving Earth, and that they had to leave because the biological weapon they used to attack wizards unexpectedly started affecting them too after a sudden mutation.

4. I doubt very much that muggles would support magical genocide over mere labour disputes. It would have been more plausible for blood purists to have attacked high ranking government officials to spark off a war.

Other than those quibbles, its an interesting premise for a story, so I'll see where you take this.
Fenryka chapter 6 . 3/30
Interesting. Looking forward to reading more
Luna Bass chapter 3 . 3/29
If the MG is slowly coming back into the population, it could be because of Harry getting laid once or twice. He's over five hundred years old - he's had tons of time to accidentally sire children. River and Simon could be his descendants. Ever think of that?
Reader chapter 6 . 3/15
I love this! Entertaining read :D
entelejent chapter 6 . 2/20
Has a fun plot but is painfully hampered by the lack of depth.
dreammyth chapter 6 . 1/21
AWWW! I want confrontation & friendship!
Nananma chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
...
I feel that it was too easy for Harry to slip like that, even if its Inara.
And now the story lost its mystery and luster... *sigh*
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
How could you? When you are about to reach the climax of your plot you abruptly tell that's all you are going to write? It was such a good story! I would love to read a sequel
PhantomBowtie chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Oh...It's over...
Skendo chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone continued this story? I really like it and really want to read more :D
avatar junkman chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Stinks that that's all you have
Exivus chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
This story is pretty similar to nonjon's hp/firefly crossover. You must have borrowed a few ideas from that one huh?