Reviews for Alone in the 'Verse
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
Just read this for the first time - thank you for writing and posting this, even if you weren't able to continue it. One of the best HP/FF crossovers I've read!
TheCanscandy chapter 6 . 7/3/2020
Not even a confrontation? Maaannnn *shakes head and sighs"
Ratus chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Did anyone ever finish up this story? I really loved it and hope for more every time I read it.
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Aw come on...y end here... i wanna see how he reacts :(
Magnanimous Broccoli chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
NO. You don't end on such a cliffy and then leave it, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
What I love especially is 'Lord Henry Ashwinder the sixth (and seventh, eighth, eigth and ninth). Yeah, you might want to work on your Roman numerals.
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This was actually a really interesting piece with the potential to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read which is saying something. Abandoning it is truly upsetting.
prisci chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
hola saludos , espero que continues la historia PORFA ,¿ Que sucede con Harry?
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
the first 2 chapters are good. then the author shits the bed.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Please update soon it's a great story
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
a very entertaining first chapter..
Thatepicguy5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I like your method of making Harry immortal, most people just use the Deathly Hallows. Btw, the roman numerals for Lord Henry Ashwinder are messed up. IIX is not a roman numeral, it would be IX and then X. Thanks!
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Oh c'mon! who does that? IMO if you mark story "complete" it SHOULD be completed, no? Other than whole "ha-ha, fuck you! here's big cliffhanger and no hope for clear ending" fiasco, i rather liked it very much.
PWAAH chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
A tip: next time you 'write' Chinese, could you write it out in Pinyin? I can see that is sort of the idea you were going for (phonetically spelling them out) but it ended up being confusing.
Jeff091 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015