Reviews for Alone in the 'Verse
prisci chapter 6 . 8/17
hola saludos , espero que continues la historia PORFA ,¿ Que sucede con Harry?
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 8/12
the first 2 chapters are good. then the author shits the bed.
Please update soon it's a great story
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 6/19
a very entertaining first chapter..
Thatepicguy5 chapter 1 . 5/7
I like your method of making Harry immortal, most people just use the Deathly Hallows. Btw, the roman numerals for Lord Henry Ashwinder are messed up. IIX is not a roman numeral, it would be IX and then X. Thanks!
zZzZz1337 chapter 6 . 3/15
Oh c'mon! who does that? IMO if you mark story "complete" it SHOULD be completed, no? Other than whole "ha-ha, fuck you! here's big cliffhanger and no hope for clear ending" fiasco, i rather liked it very much.
PWAAH chapter 6 . 1/16
A tip: next time you 'write' Chinese, could you write it out in Pinyin? I can see that is sort of the idea you were going for (phonetically spelling them out) but it ended up being confusing.
Jeff091 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
nice story, thanks
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I am going to now point out that you put the number 8 twice when listing which Ashwinder's Harry has been. You put VIII and IIX, the second one is unnecessary and, as far as my knowledge of Roman Numerals goes, wrong.
The progression, to my knowledge, is
I
II
III
IV
And continues in the sequence of three after and two before.
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
WHAT YOU CANT JUST OMG
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Nooooooooo don't leave it there!
jayyfallen chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
UPDATE SOON PLEASE IM LOVIN THIS STORY
wolvesheart chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I know this is irrelevant and maybe you already know but at the beginning of this chapter you said

"six billionth two hundred and four millionth five hundred and eighty-seven thousandth nine hundred and fifteenth time..." but you listed the number 6,240,587,915. These aren't the same number. Your number either has two hundred and forty millionths, or 204 millionths.

Also, IIX isn't a real Roman Numeral

However I love this story so far and I can't wait to read more. I'm just into the little things and I know I appreciate when others do the same for me. Sorry if I offended you. :/
reinforced hell chapter 6 . 8/14/2015