Reviews for Sugar Rum Cherry
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this! A lot less cracky then I thought!
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was perhaps the most beautifully bizarre thing I've ever read.
A.A.Hutton chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I will never understand how you can make /cakes/ hot. )
Laminaria Lutra chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I guess someone really was in the kitchen with Dinah, and they weren't just strummin' on the old banjo, ahem ;-) (And of course female!cake!Dean would be a tart!) Or maybe this was all Uriel's, uh, wet dream?

All in all, at least as adorable as it was weird. A fun read.
Melacreature chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
What the hell did I just read? Did I just read Desserts fucking!? That was so damn hot, I don't even know what just happened! My brain melted faster than used clit-candy, I can tell ya that! This was so awesome!
snowin' you chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
OH MY GOODNESS! I can‘t even begin to describe the perfection that are these characters! I love cakes and everything baked and the way you presented them was so yummy and sweet and I‘m drooling because if they were real I wouldn‘t be able to stop drooling over them! I love how Dinah relished the first girl and I wished to see the same thing and more with Cassie. Too bad she wanted it rough and quick (not that it wasn‘t hot!) I dont understand the last sentence, though.
NurseLintu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I have absolutely NO idea what just happened... I feel like I've just been on an acid trip... Or something. This is really weird, in an entirely delightful, made-me-really-want-cake way! Love it! Haha x x