Reviews for The New Beginning
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Please write more! At the very least get us as far as Ginny and Harry's first post-war kiss, they deserve that much and so do we. Please update, and thanks for writing!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Interesting cliffhanger there.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I like Ginny's protectiveness.
KMH1 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This story has a lot of promise to it, and I like how though you're re-telling a somewhat cliche tale, you have, even now, broken away from a few of the most common plots- no 7th year for Ginny to name one.
I look forward to reading more, and I really liked the banter between Ginny and Ron about the Cannons. :)
Thanks for sharing.
ababcd chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Very good beginning, keep it up! But one thing does not add up: "He wants to meet with me today..." and later "...appointment with the Department of Wills and Trusts was the following morning"
ababcd chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow! You're writing again. I read your stories years ago and didn't think you'd take them up again. Promising prologue, I hope you will continue the story.
marinka chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I like the start, and i like how you characterized Ginny and Harry. She knows what she wants by the looks of it but i get the feeling that even if Harry asked her out now it would not be strait yes... Hope you are going to post more
riegert8 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Very good chapter

Most times I just read your story's at fanauthors site
riegert8 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very good chapter, it funny how Ron acted towards Harry
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Also a good read! Thanks!
Mrh99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Good start! Please continue. Looking forward to next.
conofair chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
A really interesting beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
What look did Ginny share with Hermione? And wow, Harry's loaded!
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Great story so far! I love Ginny - she is a great companion for Harry. Hermione is a bit much, but she always is so that isn't too big of a surprise. I'd love for Harry to put her in her place, but I think Ginny would have a lot more fun doing it.
empirebldr chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow! Welcome back. I've missed your work!