Reviews for Promise Me
a chapter 1 . 7/15
Brought tears to my eyes truly beautiful haunting
That was the saddest thing I ever read... Poor Gale
kamjam chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is good but what about Peeta? I think she needs to just tell Peeta everything because he's crazy in love with her and she's in love with Gale and its not fair. Other than that i loved it!
ms chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Absolutely perfect! I just loved it soooo much
peetassecretlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I loved the way you wrote this but I'm a Everlark or Peeniss fan. I will though follow you.
MischiefManaged101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is a great premise for a one shot between Gale and Katniss!

Absolutely in love with some of your wording in the last few paragraphs, especially - 'He was looking straight into my eyes when he finished, and before I had seen starts I saw him. I saw Gale sweaty, vulnerable and in love.' Nice job :)
pokips chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I'm not usually a Galeniss person but this was really well done and touching.
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow. That was breathtaking.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ooh, nice. Very hot, and just the right kinda heartwrenching. Great way to capture their connection. And I loved the "outnumbered mind" comment - so fitting. ;D
Soo, I'm very glad you succumbed to the irresistability of Everthorne at least once, and thanks for sharing 3
Pinklove21 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well damn, I wish you wrote Galeniss more often. This is beautifully heartbreaking and smutty all at the same time, and impeccable writing. Thank you for this from all us Gale fans even if you're not :)
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Omg! That was freakin amazing! Like wow! The end was sad though :( but it was awesome! :D loved it!