Reviews for The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
cecidit angeli chapter 6 . 3/9
Oh my God I love this story, you haven't updated in ages please do soon.
Kather-Swine chapter 6 . 2/16
Um. Excuse you, why haven't you updated in the last 2 FRACKIN YEARS?! This is really good! Please update sooooooon! I'm not giving up hope!
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I really like this story !
you do a really good job at the army things even if it's invented and not accurate whatever it work well
I really liked both Dean and Castiel reaction when Cas wake up
the snuggling was like a nice warm hug after all this torture ans angst
and looks like your future husband is really near Cas no need to worry your dream will come true (or I hope so... you plan a happy ending right? please say yes *pray*)
anyway I can't wait to read the next chapter !
do you plan to update soon? please tell me you don't abandon this story *puppy eyes*
because I'm really in I love it and will review at every chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
more? please?
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I'm in love with this! I've been looking for a fic like this! And I really like how it's going! Please update soon! Can't wait! Great fic! Perfect :)!
STEVE chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
More? PLEASE? I LOVE THIS STORY
Hola chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Aliniah chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
That was so good I think I'm about to start flailing! Oh good Lord! Dean running through the field with Cas on his shoulders and bullets flying over his head angry mob at his heels...that was intense! I hope Dean gets back soon to take care of Cas. Please tell me you will update this soon. Please?
IceFemme chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
please please please continue!
Otex chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Okay wow, I'm really liking this. After reading your disclaimer about this being unpolitically correct, I expected it to be sort of mediocre writing but this is actually fantastic, and probably a lot more politically correct than I could ever of done. And then of course there's the romantic undertones. :3 Good plot good romance fucking fantastic story. Please update soon!
baWDolf chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
more please!
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I like both points of view, and I hope you continue to write in Castiel's.
Agent L chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Need update!
Lulu Drakonite chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Gah, I'm falling in love with this story really hard and fast. I always look forwards to an update. Just realised I wasn't following it. What a fool I am.
snowin' you chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Chapter 4 and 5 were thrilling I couldn‘t put it down. It‘s kinda cute how you put Dean‘s waivering thoughts in there, though I wonder how he could find a man so dirty, bloody, and undoubtedly stinky attractive! :D

Thanks for the warnings!