Reviews for Welkom in de Helmond (Welcome to the Hellmouth): Book 1 SITSWAY
LOVE THIS chapter 9 . 3/1
This was a lot of fun! Just wanted to drop a line before moving on to Book 2...
Fruith chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
OMG! I cant wait for the book 2! Soo good! Im a BtVS fan and i really love how you right your story. :))
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Sooooo good so far! Cant wait for book 2. I really thought Quinn and Rachel were going to be the Glee version of Spike and Drucilla. But Punk Rocker Quinn sounds like it could be interesting. :)
JustADemigod chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
I liked this fanfic alot :) But there's thing bothering me... HOW THE HECK CAN ARTIE DRIVE?
unicorns223 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
YAY! .
M206 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I don't understand what Book 2 is or what your message means.
Cactusgirl329 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
This is just fantastic! I was supposed to be doing work, but I couldn't stop until I read through the whole fic. Your voices are just spot on and your dialogue is perfect. I love the dynamic of the Scoobies and the way you weave BtVS and Glee-verse. You've done an amazing job!

And Quinn! Hahahaha I am soooo excited to see how this plays out! Can't wait to read part 2. :D
Cactusgirl329 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow. So I saw a few people talking about your fic and recommending it and I knew that you read Sirens. I just didn't have time to devote to a fic I knew I would love instantly. And dammit! I LOVE this. First, your use of pop culture references is nostalgic of the original BtVS and yet updated for the modern reader and very IC for the glee characters you plucked from Glee canon (like Sam's fantastic impersonations). Secondly, your use of characters from the glee universe is nuanced and yet, so appropriate for their role in this BtVS fic. Mercedes was such a surprise Cordelia, but I loved her voice and the way you make her so popular and gave her a beloved Glee character. Can't wait to see her in the future especially with the Sam/Xander. My favorite appropriation has to be Holly Holiday as Giles. Like seriously! Genius! She's hilarious and even though she's "modern" and "hip" in the show, she's also very out of touch and therefore fits the Giles' perfectly.

Finally, it's been a long time since a fic has made me smile like an idiot from the first word to the last in a chapter. I was laughing, reminiscing, and absolutely enjoying myself. I cannot wait to read the rest of this.

But you've done a brilliant job with the first chapter, I am sure the rest of the fic will follow.
ClubParadise1 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
What the hell bro you could at least ended it without so many unanswered questions I mean come on... but the story was good until the end
Kaiser1337 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
loved it! cant wait for book 2!
morih09 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
can't wait for book 2:))
paoDibext854 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Carajo! such a good story! please keep writing it! i am sorry my english is not too good, anyway me encanta tu historia y espero que la sigues subiendo :D
iAnon chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
proud of you Foxy... always...
Ivy888 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
That's why Quinn wasn't Willow, eh? A pink-haired Faith? Great choice. The attitude matches... Ms. Holiday is a little slow as a watcher is she doesn't figure out that Santana saved Brittany too. I Knew Santana had saved Ms. Pierce, otherwise she'd have got upstairs in time to keep Britt from being hurt. Loved the update! Can't wait for Book 2! Thank you. :)
unicorns223 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013