Reviews for Written In The Body
Kkerklaan chapter 51 . 10/2
Thank you for this amazing fic! I really loved it!
Kkerklaan chapter 36 . 9/30
I knew it! It couldn't be someone else than Hermione's parents!
Kkerklaan chapter 16 . 9/25
Oh my god, this chapter! The feels!
Daryl chapter 6 . 9/16
great chapter, i can't wait to read how things progress between hermione and ginny
Saberfan123 chapter 51 . 7/25
I would just like to say that I have truly enjoyed this fic.
I very much doubt that mrs weasly would ever have such a bad reaction to ginny dating hermione
very odd that hermione all the suddenly thinks about harry and "that if she was straight they could be a couple"? they have never been more than friends, sister/brother relationship so that comment was really weird. and he is far from perfect.
and again, hermione was never with stupid ron so there's no "getting back together"
hermione tells harry that she doesn't want ron to think they are getting back together..?
they were never together, so this seems weird
Like I said, Ron is pretty dumb. How many times does Hermione have to tell him she's not interested?
I never did understand why anyone would be intrested in ron. he's annoying, pretty dumb and really unattractive.
Devil's pen chapter 1 . 4/16
I read this story three time. It was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed reading it, and honestly, I would enjoy working with a writer with your skill level. But I do have a request. Can you do a story with Ginny as the main char .?
This was an amazing read. Loved your Hermione and her troubles. Awesome, absolutely no complaints story-wise.
Steveaaml chapter 51 . 2/22
I've always wondered about how married professors manage their time at Hogwarts. Do they apparate onto grounds each day? Do they stay for dinner?
Steveaaml chapter 50 . 2/22
I want you to know that I now accept this story as canon.
I've always been one of those people who pretend 19 Years Later didn't happen.
This is a fitting replacement. it fits perfectly into the established timeline, and is utterly utterly believable.
Everybody feels like their characters at their best. 19YL Always seemed so contrived and weird, and ultimately unbelievable.
This works as a much better epilogue to the series (Ben if it's an epilogue that's longer than the longest book in the series).
This chapter was wonderful, and I particularly loved the Minerva & Hermione conversation.
And Hermione's off to get her doctorate!
And Ginny's gonna be a Harpy!
Hell, I'll need to take a break from this fandom now. I can't read anything to follow that. I almost just wanna start over at chapter one.
Anyway, thanks for this. What a treat.