Reviews for Written In The Body
jumpingninjo chapter 51 . 5/27
my that was glorious that was a brilliant story im kinda sad that we didnt see lucy and amy in tbe epilogue but other then that its amazing and i love how ginny and hermione devloped. im happy the drama wasnt annoying like usual it was all about the ptsd they were going through so it was wondeful and the torture scne at the beginning made cry like a baby and my favorite pairing in harry potter is fleurmione so i was really happy tbat they had a friendship and teddy victorie was hilarious so thank you for this wonderful story hope you make more like this
DontMindMe chapter 51 . 5/23
I loved this story so much i did not want it to end.
In some ways i feel your writting better than JKR, you adressed issues that are relivent and also the physiological effects of everything that happened and your pairing fell more genuine and less forced like JKR (especially Ron and Hermione).
You writting had a depth at was sometime lacking in JKR work.
However i do with it was long as sometimes i feel you skipped parts that would or should have been added. I would love to have this as book for the last year of Hogwarts.
But alas that is not thd case.
Thank you for such a wonderful story and for sharing it.
Daryl chapter 41 . 5/21
oh my god! i knew that speech from ginny sounded like an engagement speech :) yay i'm so happy
ARS chapter 1 . 5/1
WOW! Hermione changing into a less uptight person Getting together With Ginny and letting go of her worries and rules? with 51 chapters and hardly any grammar Errors? All of this I love even after only reading the first chapter I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Especially considering the fact That I love HermGin (Hermione and Ginny pairing's I made the Ship name myself please don't laugh...) And the fact the it's well written.. I LOVE IT! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this! I love your work already and I just started reading it! :D Keep it up! :)
Just me chapter 51 . 2/20
Great story.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 1 . 2/17
Yippie.
burningpig293 chapter 25 . 1/18
nice surprise party. certainly surprised me.
Daryl chapter 38 . 1/15
talk of marriage? yay! :)
Solsticio21 chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
Again, anamazing chapter! What you did here with history and problem-solving was remarkable! I only wish things could work like this in the real world, and the interest of a few were not above the wellbeing of the many. Great job!
Solsticio21 chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
Wonderful chapter! I like the insight you wrote about Ginny in this chapter and the last one. The things she went through after the incident with the diary and her connection with Harry in the freedom they get with flying, is something that makes sense and provides a great effect in the universe you created here. So, great job! I'm really enjoying what you are creating. Take care!
Anon chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
Today is National Coming Out Day and I just wanted to say that this story helped me coke out as a lesbian to my family. :)
samclinehall chapter 51 . 9/23/2016
Loved the story but where are the epilogues?
Daryl chapter 35 . 9/16/2016
i hate seeing them fight, am glad they made up
Daryl chapter 34 . 8/30/2016
i am so glad to read that final line. great chapter. i hung on every word
jaguarspot chapter 50 . 8/24/2016
So, you said there would be three epilogues to this beautiful story. What happened to the other two?

Are you ever gonna write them? I'd love if you did. This story gives me the warm fuzzies -