Reviews for Written In The Body
samclinehall chapter 51 . 9/23
Loved the story but where are the epilogues?
Daryl chapter 35 . 9/16
i hate seeing them fight, am glad they made up
Daryl chapter 34 . 8/30
i am so glad to read that final line. great chapter. i hung on every word
jaguarspot chapter 50 . 8/24
So, you said there would be three epilogues to this beautiful story. What happened to the other two?

Are you ever gonna write them? I'd love if you did. This story gives me the warm fuzzies -
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 8/8
I'm almost screaming because of literally all of this. This. This a thousand times. Ron and Hermione, just no.

But god, poor Hermione. And nicely done on the torture scene.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 8/8

But god, poor Hermione. And nicely done on the torture scene.
JennaJames chapter 51 . 8/6
I sat and read this masterpiece in a single day as I simply couldn't put it down. Your ability to portray emotion and life changing events in such beauty and realism makes this one of the best works I've ever read. Thank you, so much.
fellows89 chapter 1 . 7/30
THIS STRY WAS EXCELLENT!
COULDN'T STOP READING TILL THE END!
WELL DONE!
That last line cracked me up! xD
Daryl chapter 33 . 7/9
oh wow. what a chapter.
Josh chapter 39 . 6/8
I loved this chapter, but I have only one edit id suggest making, the amount of money that Hermione has. Doing the math, the death eater's dough was split into fourths, and hermione received a third of one of those fourths, in other words, she received a 12th of the pot, or 12.5%. Going off of these numbers, the total fortune of ALL of the death eaters is a little more than 6.5 million gallions. Don't get me wrong, thats a lot of money, but remember the death eaters were mostly old, rich, pureblood families who, when put together, should have a bit more money than that.

Sorry but I'm really into details and I had to point that out

Thanks for your time
CyberRoss chapter 1 . 6/7
lol
Daryl chapter 32 . 5/30
great chapter. that scene with ron got very intense. congrats on the wedding :)
Daryl chapter 31 . 5/29
i'm enjoying every chapter in this story
Tilty.bbb chapter 51 . 5/9
This was a great read. Read it all in one go