Reviews for Transformers Prime: Stardust
novicewriter552 chapter 31 . 11/28/2018
Soooooo given that there's been no update in 2 years this story's probably done for...

You might not even get the review for this. Oh well. I just wanted to say that this is one of the best TFP fanfics I've ever read, and definitely the best TFP AU I've come across yet. Jazz is so perfectly written, it's like I'm actually there in the story with him. The only complaint I have at all really is that we haven't had enough Prowl time. But I guess that's pretty understandable, given that Jazz and Jack are the main characters.

Despite the fact that it looks like this won't be finished any time soon, I'm going to follow/fav anyway on the slim chance you return to it.
MoonbladePrime chapter 5 . 5/3/2018
Nice Chapter!
David-El chapter 2 . 3/27/2018
Well, as the Transformers Wiki states, at the time that Megatron learned Jack held the Key, it basically WAS the Matrix of Leadership, so, same difference at the time.
deathvalley101 chapter 31 . 12/9/2017
This is a brilliant story and it's killing me to find it's not been updated in like forever! I love Jazz and Jack's two different personalities! Your wrong style is utterly amazing and just.. just wow! I love this so much! I hope you update soon!
Klenda chapter 31 . 10/30/2017
Wow... how have I never found this story before? It's wonderful! I really hope you continue writing, you make me feel for these guys. If it helps, I'll be sure to continue to comment!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/6/2017
God i love this story so much. If you updated id be so happy! Keep up the good work!
Tidbit chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Omg. This is such a good story! I love the way you use Cybertron culture and other alieny stuff. Can't wait got the next update. Also love the addition of the twins! Hope sunstreaker gets fixed up soon. I also hope they get some interaction with the humans. Just imagine them with miko!
NovocaineHeart chapter 31 . 12/9/2016
Thanks for the mention ;)

Great chapter, really want to know what the kids will do when they leave and what Optimus is planning to do with his new Autobots!
Dark Scimitar chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
Well, this one's gonna be tough for them to fix. I'm curious to see what the bots come up with to stop the cyberforming process. Also, seeing Arcee stand up for Jack was great, especially since he's about to have just about no one to talk to anymore with Miko and Raf leaving (I feel really bad for both of them, although I suspect that they'll be back at some point). Finally, it's great that Optimus is back at last. I'm sure they'll take any bit of good news they can at this point. Well done once again!
Dark Scimitar chapter 30 . 11/3/2016
I like that Jack and Arcee got some time to be together again. Given everything that happened, she had (understandably) taken a bit of a back seat so it was really nice to see her be the one to comfort Jack. Also, I'm not surprised that he finally broke. everybody has their limit and he was very definitely near/past his. Well done! Looking forward to the next chapter!
NovocaineHeart chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
Interesting...
Dark Scimitar chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
And just when things are looking good, everything goes downhill once again. Poor Jazz. And poor Ratchet too, for that matter. I imagine he's going to feel really guilty in the aftermath of this. Fantastic chapter once again! Can't wait to see the next one!
Seeker3 chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
'BOOOOOOOOOLLLLLTTTT!

*looks at last review, then latest chapter and blinks* Wow, your muse took the basic outline of my idea and took it to extremes. Now Superion is officialy and irreversibly dead. My poor precious itty-bitty Aerialbots. . . *snugs*

Next up: Aftermath chapter!

Lovin' this,

~S3
DoomCabbit chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
D: oh noooooo
Purplehood chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
Another passes to the Well. DX
I have to say this chapter almost brought me to tears. The Transformers Prime show I think focused on having a family dynamic in the middle of a war, but at times you could find yourself forgetting how absolutely horrible a war of that proportion would really be in reality. I mean, they basically distroyed their planet. And the stress of having your whole family killed like that probably would drive you mad. This chapter really hit the feels hard.