Reviews for Transformers Prime: Stardust
I'm Yu chapter 27 . 1/4
Memo to all Cybertronians-SubSpace Storage is not good for humans!

I sense a wrench to the head in Mirage's future...provided June doesn't verbally tear him to shreds first
Rebel Fire chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
(singing) Ratchet is mad!(over and over) (gets hit in the helm with a wrench)
Rookblonkorules chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Awesome chapter!
Rookblonkorules chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Wait, wha? Did... did all the other Autobots die? Perceptor? Prowl? Now I NEED to keep reading. I'm in this too deep to turn back. This is awesome!
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Oh, wow! This was an amazing chapter! At least Jack got Arcee back, but I'm still dying to know what's going on with the other bots.
Air Raid didn't actually die did he? Oh well, I'll have to wait till I read the next chapters to find that out, but wow, this is awesome!
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Oh man! More suspense! So many questions!
What's going to happen to Arcee?
What about Air Raid? Is he really dead?
Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
*grasps edge of seat until knuckles are white* What's gonna happen to Jazz? Oh man! Every chapter just drags me deeper into this.
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Oh my gosh! Wow! That battle was epic! I can't wait to start the next chapter!
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
FINALLY I can actually sit down and read some more of this! I am enjoying this thoroughly and I LOVE that you've brought all these other characters in because I have plenty of favorite characters who weren't included in Transformers Prime (Perceptor, Jazz, Blaster for example) and I'm so happy that you've included them. I've been literally holding my breath as I read this. That's how much suspense I'm in at the moment. You are an amazing writer and I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Wow. This just keeps getting more awesome the more I continue into this. I'm so happy that you've incorporated the books with Transformers Prime. You should make a script for a Transformers show, because you would be AMAZING at it.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Oh. My. Gosh! This was awesome! I can't wait to read more!
Dark Scimitar chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
No problem! Your stories one of the better ones I've come across thus far for Transformers. Definitely looking forward to seeing if Sideswipe and Sunstreaker come into this more after the end of this chapter. Also, Jazz and Jack talking at length was a really cool scene to finally read. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Purplehood chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
Wow! This is a really nicely written story. So cool how you are incorporating the books into Prime. Nice job so far!
Dark Scimitar chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
I love the interactions Jack has with the bots. The times he and Prowl have talked have been particularly fascinating to read. Also, it's good to see Agent Fowler back and playing a role again. Well done once again!
Escape F8 chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
I greatly enjoyed your story hope to read your next chapter soon.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »