Reviews for Transformers Prime: Stardust
DrKK chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Yes Tracks for the win.

Holy crap this whole chapter I could literally feel Ratchet's worry. Honestly, is Ratchet like your readers inserted into this story cause aside from the medical expertise I have an inner monologue of angry Ratchet when reading this. case in point: "Jazz sit the hell down! You are an idiot go get repaired! but I also love you, you are fab"
Windcharger! my heart went with him in this chapter, the shock of it was enough to make me gasp out loud. If I didn't take the star seekers seriously before I do now and I hope we might be seeing their leader Thundertron soon? I have his toy and would love to see you write him.
Also I don't know if it was intended but you wrote "The saboteur seized moving" and I think you meant "ceased moving" other than that keep up the fantastic work.
DrKK chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Well that was intense.
The whole chapter I was sitting praying that the bot's would be OK, and not even two seconds into the plan and Tracks is already out of it (I both love and hate you for this). I really loved how smooth this chapter flowed into the action, with the peak at the end leaving me hungry for more. Also poor Jazz just can't catch a break can he?
This story keeps getting better and I cannot wait for the next chapter, so keep up the great writing!
DrKK chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Yes flying car for the win!

Im seriously invested in this story and cannot wait for the upcoming battle. I got to admit I held a bit of sympathy for smokescreen here, he really does well with the phase shifter but now he's on his own. Also im loving Jazz's characterization in both this chapter and the story overall.
Keep it up!
insert something creative chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Loved it :D I really like the fact that the kids are staying involved, but everyone else still has and equal share of 'screen time' Especially loved Smokies little tantrum and fuss over giving up the phase shifter :') keep up the great writing :) :)
drkk chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
I love this story so much, and I'm so thankful you are continuing it. This chapter was great and I really hope jazz and Jack get an awesome team later.
A bot who doesn't get enough love in my opinion is G1 tracks. He rocked and so did raoul.
insert something creative chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
I really like this story, and I agree with Jack, I wouldn't want to get on Jazz's bad side either. Is an appearance from Prowl due anytime soon? Haven't heard much about them for a while. Keep up the amazing writing :)
rightcat chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Interesting storyline - keep it up! It's nice to see everyone getting back together again.
Are we going to get to see Jack meet Prowl?
Nurisiliel chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Keep going sweetling, your story rocks! :)
daywalker03 chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Interesting; another story to keep an optic on. :) Nice to have many of the old crew here for this.
Foxbear chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Oh dear, no one likes to be the bearer of bad news.
LunarStar98 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
please continue and are you going to bring back Optimus?
Foxbear chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Ah, what would the military be without a little posturing among soldiers?
Delightful chapter.
Golden Angel 1 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
No one reviewed! If I was on this for longer I would have reviewed but I only saw these new chapters now. Still in shock that the Ark went BOOM. I like your story still and the conversation I think went well.

Please update. :) Thanks
FORD B chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Nice cliffhanger!
Golden Angel 1 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
The end had me in shock but it was good. :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »