Reviews for Transformers Prime: Stardust
BloodyWarrior 4386 chapter 27 . 1/12/2016
Wow, you have no idea how much I love this. Please update soon, I really want to know what Mirage is going to do.
Rookblonkorules chapter 27 . 1/7/2016
Oh my gosh! This is an awesome chapter and I'm really hoping the next update will be ready soon. I'm really wondering what's happening to Jack and what else is going to happen.

I'm gonna guess that the forge will repower Optimus, just like it did in Beast Hunters?
Rookblonkorules chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
"If you can actually manage to keep him mentally occupied that long, I will commend you." That's gotta be my favorite line in this entire chapter. And Yay! Jazz is back online... and as awesome as ever. Would Ratchet really hit with a wrench though considering he's been through a lot?
Cosmos and Mirage now? This has just about all my favorite characters! Will Perceptor and Blaster get bigger parts?
Rookblonkorules chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
I just keep liking this more and more. Can't wait to see what the new chapters bring. )
Rookblonkorules chapter 24 . 1/6/2016
He'll kill Optimus Prime? That is evil. Wow.
Purplehood chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Interesting chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to Jack and Mirage.
Everyone is so in character; I feel like I'm reading one of the books. ) Great job!
Dark Scimitar chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
It took me a second to figure out that Jack had been subspaced. That's not gonna go over too well when he gets back out again, that's for sure.

I like that Prowl seems to be trusting Jack a lot more then most people expect him to. That's really cool development for both of them. Definitely looking forward to seeing where you go next from here!
DoomCabbit chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
oooOOOHHH MAN JACK'S IN SUBSPACE I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES
Zanza Flux chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
Wow, this chapter was pretty good. I'm glad that Mirage showed up even if he is a bit snooty. I felt bad for June. All she wanted to do was keep her son safe. He's all she has. I think Jack is finally understanding the position he puts her in.

What happened once they got in Darkmouth was very suspenseful and exciting. I wonder... Do you think Jack knew that The Forge can't be picked up easily. Even Bulkhead had a hard time lifting it. I doubt Mirage would have been able to lift it. If the alarm didn't catch them, trying to lift The Forge would have. Oh man, cliffhangers are evil!
I'm Yu chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
Memo to all Cybertronians-SubSpace Storage is not good for humans!

I sense a wrench to the head in Mirage's future...provided June doesn't verbally tear him to shreds first
Rebel Fire chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
(singing) Ratchet is mad!(over and over) (gets hit in the helm with a wrench)
Rookblonkorules chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Awesome chapter!
Rookblonkorules chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Wait, wha? Did... did all the other Autobots die? Perceptor? Prowl? Now I NEED to keep reading. I'm in this too deep to turn back. This is awesome!
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Oh, wow! This was an amazing chapter! At least Jack got Arcee back, but I'm still dying to know what's going on with the other bots.
Air Raid didn't actually die did he? Oh well, I'll have to wait till I read the next chapters to find that out, but wow, this is awesome!
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Oh man! More suspense! So many questions!
What's going to happen to Arcee?
What about Air Raid? Is he really dead?
Awesome, awesome, awesome!