Reviews for Twelve
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is so beautiful, I love it Though the second person is kinda hard to read.
SuperWhoLockedsince'12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is just beautiful. Everything is so in character. I'm not sure how long ago you wrote this, but I love your fics. You are an amazing writer!
fdvv gbnhm chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was beautifully written. So beautifully written, in fact, that i barely paid attention to the fact that what I'm reading is a fanfic- because this is art. Great job, and sorry for my poor English.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awwww! So cute!
miss-nutty chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I have feelings okay. I am just going to work through all your fanfiction. You are making me have feelings. Just so you know I am maybe crying a bit now. Your fanfiction previously was funny and I was like "Oh, this one will be fluffy and sweet", and it is, it is, but...it's also sort of. I don't know. More than happy? Epically soul-destroying. But not in a bad way! In a way that means this story has sort of taken my soul and carved out a little notch in it and flooded it and filled it back up and melded with my soul and I will carry it always. Ouch. It hurts! Why do I care so much about fictional characters?! But I do care. Because I am convinced of the reality of the emotions you've portrayed, you know, the roles they're filling are real, their feelings are real, even if the situation is like an allegory. Does that make sense? Like, okay, Cas and Dean and Sam aren't real but their feelings are real feelings real people have. Oh my goodness. I am losing sight of what I am on about. Anyway. This piece is incredibly beautiful and honestly pretty much an artistic representation of what I want to build my life around, so guess what, you should just...always have perfect happiness for eternity and blessings on everything you touch. Because wow. This is just so good. It's really struck a chord with me, and I just...I feel like you've done an amazing job of transmuting the ineffable high of life - love - call it what you will - you've done a great job of portraying it and squishing it into words. Because you've sort of reduced me to incoherent babbling like this. Um. And. I don't know? I really liKE THIS SO GOOD JOB YES A* mmm good happy yes.
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I know nothing about supernatural except a few character names, but I'm really glad I read this - it was lovely, especially the end.
dharma-queen2342 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was...beautiful. It literally has me crying right now... Thank you. Just...thank you.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful prose. Very very well written. I adored. 3
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is beautiful and just gone breaks my heart, thank you
Forte
olivemonkey chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was a really charming read - sweet but not cloying, warm but not oppressive. You have a nice touch of humor in here that tied everything together really nicely too! I enjoyed the bit about Saturnalia, and then this line in particular:

I'm fine, you say, trying to pretend your arm isn't bleeding because your arm never used to bleed, because you were light and power and clean, pure energy, not a sticky mess of cells and chemicals and feelings and failures.