Reviews for Black Phoenix Witches
robituputup chapter 37 . 2/9
You had an absolutely brilliant idea. I loved your Hermione and Severus and other main characters. While well written, in my humble opinion, your fic occasionally lacked short (usually) scenes - it might be because I'm ill at the time of reading it, but sometimes I had to stop for a moment to figute out what and how happened, and like with the part where Severus stayed at Leaky, I was dying out of curiosity ;) Loved the fragment with Hermione and the dragon.
Thank you for the amazing reading piece!
RemisGrl chapter 37 . 11/18/2017
This was a pretty interesting, awkward yet very good story. Loved it and the AU it came from, some stuff confused me but I think I figured most of it out lol. Thank you!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 37 . 10/26/2017
Yay! I really loved this plot, and I can't understand how you don't have many, many more reviews. I enjoy stories with Hermione as a strong female character, and I liked the way she told everyone. Great writing!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 37 . 8/15/2017
Loved it! Thank you for sharing
Alex Aces chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
-_- how does Snape not know witches exist? McGonagall. Pomfrey. Pomona. There are four witches undercover just in Hermione's year.
Alex Aces chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
It is a bit strange to hear 11 year olds referred to as "men" and "real men". Girls are often a bit taller than boys at that age because they reach puberty earlier.
Lulu chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
The action scene in the Shack is a bit rushed, but great chappie!
Beloved Daughter chapter 37 . 1/25/2017
Brilliant story and brilliantly written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading from start to finish. Thanks for writing and posting.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
An ally? I hope so.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
An amazing start to a story. This chapter was delightful. Bravery in the face of oppression from an 11 year old. Just delightful!
BlahKing chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
I find the 'romance' between her and Snape to be unnecessary. It lacks development and adds little to the overall story. Powerful young witch hidden in a world she is not allowed entry into somehow falls in love with a professor whom she has spoken maybe 20 direct words to. You could switch out Snape with anyone and reach the same result. That is how little he is being characterized.
MoonWatersLight chapter 37 . 6/10/2016
I absolutely loved and adored this! Thank you so much for such a wonderful read!
Clarine chapter 37 . 4/24/2016
Un grand plaisir de lecture, je vous en remercie. J'ai particulièrement aimé comment vous avez constitué ce club de sorcières, unies à travers les divisions de leurs maisons, féministes avant l'heure ;-).
FangLup chapter 37 . 2/11/2016
It was really wonderful, thank you for sharing with us!
Rose chapter 20 . 1/3/2016
While I like the overall theme of this story and enjoy it just as much as I read it the first time, it still peeves me that you've given no explanations for Minerva or any of the other female teachers on staff. If there are no "witches" then how do these women teach classes and perform magic? Are they limited in some way that others should know (and which the reader probably should as well)? Or are they abnormalities?

It also leaves some room for explaining the pure blood movement as, if pure-bloods are born only of magic-bearing folk, what separates the females from being muggles? If they all are Squibs or inherently less magical, that should be explained.