Reviews for The Darkness of the Cowl
steph wwe fan chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
whoa didn't think they would be feeling like that great chapter :D
nogood4me chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter. I think you were spot on with voicing Selina's thoughts during that scene. You can tell by her reactions that she was feeling a lot of guilt and regret. Can't wait for the next installment.
led-doors chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I really like your idea of filling out the missing scenes, there are hardly any of those fics out there and the screenplay and novelization are not really helping much. I always thought bruce was beyond reckless going after bane without any training or planning, what- did he really expect to achieve anything?!

I also don't think that he genuinely wanted to die but... huh... I agree when you write that he perhaps wanted to prove something, but still that was just...well it all worked out in the end, no?
when I think of the comics Bruce Wayne and Batman they are much broodier and darker than we see Bruce in nolan's movies...

This was a pretty great start though, my fave characters are selina, bruce and of course alfred so this is what I'm really looking forward to!
Laura chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
glad to see you posted this here!
Like your story-header btw.
nogood4me chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm a fan of stories filling in the gaps in TDKR because the movie had me wishing there were more BatCat moments! I also like that you gave us Bruce's POV during the fight. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well done, sir and/or ma'am. I'm intrigued by the first-person narrative you've chosen and would suggest that you shift perspectives between Bruce and Selina with each chapter. For instance, the first chapter is Bane breaking Bruce as seen from Bruce's perspective, perhaps chapter two could be the fight from Selina's perspective. I'd be very interested in seeing how you wrote their individual perspectives of the same scenes, as well as whatever new content you create for them.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very nice! I'm looking forward to the next chapters particularly the Bruce/Selina stuff. You might want to move this to the Movies ยป Batman Begins/Dark Knight section as I think there are more readers there and this is set in the TDKR world.