Reviews for Forward into Dark Eternity
magekin chapter 49 . 1/27
Thank you for writing this beautiful love story, I have gone from crying, worry and then suddenly to laughter as I felt every emotion whilst reading each step of Lelianas and Salems journey together. Thank you for giving them a happy ending. We need more Salems and Lelianas in this world. Please write more, you have the soul of an artist.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/19/2014
of course Leliana would want proper shoes :3
Taeniaea chapter 49 . 10/4/2014
cool story
xneseyx chapter 49 . 11/30/2013
I'm going to be honest - when I first saw that it was a homosexual fic, I kept scrolling down. But your second fic with SalemxLeliana is one of the highest reviewed stories, so I figured I'd give it a read. I was completely blown away by this. It's beautiful.
Drummerchick7 chapter 43 . 8/2/2013
Yep. No more sayibg you can't do tge erotic. This was wonderful. I could feel their love for each other in such a visceral way. Bravo!
Miranda leGinger chapter 31 . 6/1/2013
I am thankful that you had Salem make Leliana choose between our beloved Warden and a different future. Both women have scars, both physical and unseen. But to make a relationship work, Leli has to push her fear aside. I feel bad for her, but at the same time I just want to shake her. Salem went above and beyond for her...it is time our favorite bard picks her side.
Miranda leGinger chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Sad in a way, but sweet at the same time. One of my favorite chapters to date.
Miranda leGinger chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
My heart was in my throat this entire chapter; I will admit that tears burned in my eyes at the last part, knowing full well Salem's fate. When she winked...well it was kinda freakly, haha. But knowing you had a sequel, I had already known Salem would live.
Mirand leGinger chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Yep, there went my heart. It's as shredded as Ruck's Sacrifice ending is by far the best...but I die a little each time I watch it.
Miranda leGinger chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
This is how the final night before the battle should have gone. This is one of the moments I wished Bioware had added more detail to. I thought more depth, more evidence of the Warden's grief should be shown...especially if they were in a romance. Knowing you are definitely going to die cannot be an easy, calm stroll through a park. The true realization would be downright crippling, and you did exactly that
Miranda leGinger chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I love that you had all the companions help in the making of the swords. It was thoughtful and one of my favorite additions you have made to the story. Again, there love outshines the rest. Though I dread next chapter...Riordan's discussion will...not go over well
Guest chapter 49 . 2/26/2013
Lovely. Brilliant, beautiful, and just lovely.
Violent-Flames chapter 49 . 2/23/2013
Wow, what an enticing and fiery story this was! Loved every bit of it; from the characters to every up and downhill they faced. I would very much like to see more of Salem and Leliana and would be really happy if you decided to continue! So please do!
Legolas chapter 49 . 2/23/2013
please continue to write. This story was very well written and the characters are amazing. I'd love to read a continuation!
Ellwyndara chapter 49 . 2/23/2013
Truly wonderful ending to a wonderful story. YES YES YES please continue to write Raven oh my gosh YES! I want to know what you do with these two. As someone who has only played DA1 I am very excited to see what you come up with for our heroes.

Just wonderful stuff Raven really, really wonderful. Please continue. I am a fan for sure!