Reviews for The Missing Ingredient
sunfleur chapter 3 . 26m
Loved this sweet story. I live in a family of amazing chefs. We even have a James Beard Award winner. Great writing. Thanks for sharing.
Mell C chapter 3 . 4/29
Thank you for writing. Fun.
Oh my days. I love this fic so much! Chefward is just...gah! Hope there will be more from them. X
KimiD chapter 3 . 4/19
I have the biggest smile at the end of this... I think this is one of my favorite things you have ever written... for a shorty! LOL
Both couples were so cute and Edward O.M.G. this has got to be one of the sweetest & swooniest (it's a word now) Edwards ever! I fell in love with him all over again! I loved that he just always wanted to make sure she was fed, especially when she was at "Bella's Table". Sahweet!
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/19
Poor Bella... but then woo lala Bella
It was funny that Carlisle already had the dinners ready... 'knowing' that it was gonna be needed... lol but oh how she liked wearing his present. I kinda felt bad for her when he seemed so distant in the morning and hurt her feelings... I thought he was mad at her too. Glad I was wrong about that too. She had tried so hard to make him dinner then his finding out she was all but homeless did not make for a good day for her, but he sure changed that in a hurry... he wants to tell that old bag off... have at it Edward, *snicker*
Mad for E.T chapter 3 . 3/27
If you could find it in your heart to write a future fic or two or three or four ect., at least one with a pregnant Bella craving a Mickey D and Edward desperately trying to persuade her otherwise.

Thanks for your consideration...
Tiggy318 chapter 3 . 3/16
Great story!
Pughtwins chapter 3 . 3/4
; )
JXB Addicted chapter 3 . 2/15
Damn lucky girl! Lol! Now I have to make some whip cream from scratch! TTFN! JXB :-)
samy.n chapter 3 . 2/11
aww..finished?. but it was awesome , you are an amazing writer .seriously thou, have u published anything so i can go check it out?
Hot as hell food and sex always a good combo ;)
jodileighcullen chapter 3 . 1/31
This story was amazing! I love it :)
ipsita chau chapter 3 . 1/30
Please don't mark it complete yet ! This occasional updates are so good and fresh , just like Chefward's recipe. Always love to have a new chappy of this !
LadyOracle1 chapter 1 . 1/29
Beautiful first chapter.
TaleTerror chapter 3 . 1/26
Loved the different plot line but still fluffy, and I do love my cheeseburgers on occasion lol