Reviews for The Missing Ingredient
Cina's chapter 2 . 7/19
Loved it.
BookLover596 chapter 3 . 7/4
Awesome story! I hope to hear more of them in the future! :)
Jaymili chapter 3 . 6/20
Aaaaawww I loved it! I wasn't a fan of Edward at first but the fella grew on me :D I love how he treats Bella so well, never complaining about her crazy...
I would have lived to see her pregnant and craving McDonald's haha
Anyway thank you for the story
Twilighter-RKT chapter 2 . 6/20
I have been able to review because I couldn't log in. I absolutely loved it:)
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/4
You made me really want whipped cream . . . freshly whipped, whipped cream . . . mmmmmm! I really loved their schmexy in this chapter . . . very yummy. The wonderful treat of us getting to see the blossoming relationship of Carlisle and Esme. Thank you for how sweet that was. I love that they had the bet between them but, I wouldn't have taken that bet in the first place. Not with the way Carlisle was all smiles, happiness and whistles . . . nope . . . that man was in love and freshly serviced . . . hehehe. What a great little short tale! Thank you for that one! -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/4
Carlisle was so sweet to teach her how to do this . . . she had it down too . . . too bad the landlady messed her up! If she hadn't been kicked out of her place, she wouldn't have been distracted and she wouldn't have had that kitchen disaster. Edward being a little cold the next morning was sad. At least he explained why he was so angry but, still . . . bad Edward. She was already down because she had to find a place, then she was upset that she ruined dinner, then he (seemingly) got mad at her . . . no wonder he found her crying in his room. He did get her to stop crying and even got her to move in with him. That was definitely the wrong time to tell her he loves her but, what was he to do? I'm glad she is moving in. They can be there together, taking care of one another.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/4
That was cute. I haven't shopped at McDonald's in over fifteen years. My husband eats there quite often. If I feel like a burger, I choose this place we have here that makes great burgers . . . not a chain. I liked how he just couldn't believe her taste bud issue. Then set all the tastings up to reconfigure them. Very cute and a sweet way to get to know each other.
Kristin chapter 3 . 5/25
This is one of my favorite stories. I always come back to your profile and reread your stories. You're a fantastic author and I sincerely hope you'll be adding more to this story in the future. It truly is a great one.
renewagain chapter 3 . 5/17
oh you have a way with words...and food! Great story.
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 5/16
Magnifique! J'aurais bien aimé savoir dans quoi Bella étudiait... Ou je n'ai pas compris!

Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 5/16
Wooow
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 3 . 5/14
Whipped cream? Loved it. Carlisle and Esme's story? Loved it. The ending? Loved it. Great story
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 2 . 5/14
How how how how how wonderful. Like a fairy tale. Excellent chapter. You do weave a good story. I can feel everything, and that is a big thing that your readers can feel what you write
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/14
HEY I LOVE MCDONALDS I can't imagine what food Edward makes to beat McDonalds. The thought makes my mouth water but can it even be possible?

Love this chapter
sunfleur chapter 3 . 5/4
Loved this sweet story. I live in a family of amazing chefs. We even have a James Beard Award winner. Great writing. Thanks for sharing.