Reviews for Princess of Thieves
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 16 . 6/3
Can't believe it took me this long to read this, and I thought I've read 'em all. This is cute. I like that it is in Arnold's perspective. I don't see that a lot. Oh and please please update your other stories especially the temple walls. Thanks!
Ohh cute ver y cute.
Choice chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
Well, well! Can't say I saw all of that coming (no pun intended, ha) but I can't say I didn't enjoy it!
Choice chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Sorry it took me until the third chapter to post a review, but I had to barge in and say that I really enjoyed all of the character analysis, as well as the obvious parallelism Phoebe and Helga are making between Robin Hood/Marian and Helga and Arnold. Can't wait to read on!
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Amazing story, loved every bit of it.
CutesyBunny chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
haha finally the catchphrase! XD lol jk it was just funny that at the almost end Harold's like "Hey Arnold!" I KNEW people would notice something or find out XD nice work!
CutesyBunny chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
hmm since this happened wonder if anyone's (other than Phoebe) gonna notice. probably some but idk nice work! :)
CutesyBunny chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
okay, well that sure as heck cleared things up for Mr. Clueless! dude, you can't just go "uh you look pretty" when asked that! of COURSE she'll be ticked at you! sheesh Arnold IS dense lol nice chapter! Love Phoebe going crazy and yelling at him. a TRUE friend XD
CutesyBunny chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
lotta tension! lol love how Mr. Simmons just is so oblivious to the awkwardness and is just going "So SPECIAL!" and stuff like that XD that part was funny. nice work!
CutesyBunny chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
nice work! yayyy costumes! :D somehow I thought Helga would look really pretty lol sheesh sid. what the heck is wrong w/ u dude! girls HATE that ANYWAYS XD cool chapter :D :D :D
CutesyBunny chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
haha XD I thought he had no clue... I mean Sid is kinda oblivious... but I got pretty confused! So thanks for the clear-up :) lol I don't read the reviews until I'm done so ya know XD anyways, nice work!
CutesyBunny chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
sheesh Arnold I think you ARE dense sometimes... haha as soon as I saw the word chloe I was like "Ooh I know a Chloe! But she's not boy-crazy that Chloe they mentioned seemed." XD XD XD nice work more drama! haha Lila and Arnie... Arnie's creepy but that's still pretty cute.
CutesyBunny chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
dang-it Sid is a total jerk in this chapter. I mean, so far it's kinda obvious that Arnold likes Helga. anyways nice work :)
CutesyBunny chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
oh boy. He IS dense! I mean c'mon arnold! lol anyways, nice work :D lotta tension
CutesyBunny chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
haha, love how clueless to the whole relationship of the characters Arnold is. nice work :)