Reviews for Man Cave
hawklass chapter 14 . 6/23
Thank you... It was so romantic! It was hot too :3 I had the pictures in my head as if I was watching an episode 3 I'm french so sometimes I went on web to je sure of what I was understanding (lol) but you did pretty well ;) good job !
Bit's Bit chapter 14 . 6/10
Love it :)
Bit's Bit chapter 4 . 6/10
Can't wait for the adventure to begin! Can't believe I ignored this story before. I'm so excited! Love that its a first person point of view too. :)
Beauifully written. Tears in my eyes for the last 7 chapters.
Scrappy LeMonte chapter 12 . 2/18
WOW! That was HOT, SAP! Now that my breathing has slowed down, and I'm laying back enjoying a cigarette, I'm thinking that it's really interesting that Jane is supposed to be tough, so I would've expected her to be dominant. But actually, Maura is dominant. I loved that, 'Jane, come for me.' Sigh. Very sexy, very hot! And good writing, as well. You've still maintained a level of tension between characters.
Scrappy LeMonte chapter 2 . 2/18
So many people have reviewed your writing already, but I'll add my feedback anyway. You're a really good writer! I have never watched this show, but after reading just these first two chapters, I feel like I have a good understanding of their relationship and the circumstances they live in. And I feel myself drawn into this story. I care about the characters and I'm curious about what happens next. Brava!
Aidyl James chapter 14 . 2/16
Thank you for a wonderful fluffy R&I, I enjoyed each chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 13 . 2/16
I like how Maura thinks too, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 12 . 2/16
I love this chapter! You write passion so well!
Aidyl James chapter 11 . 2/15
Thank you for a lovely story.
Aidyl James chapter 10 . 2/15
I am happy for them.
Aidyl James chapter 9 . 2/14
Big grin on my face. Love the way you write these two.
Aidyl James chapter 8 . 2/14
Sigh, love it, love it, love it.
Aidyl James chapter 7 . 2/14
The chapter was well written. Maura's confession and apology needed to be said and the timing was right. The loving was lovely. Glad everything is out in the open now. Looking forward to more.
Aidyl James chapter 6 . 2/13
YES!YES! Let them kiss, lol.