Reviews for Man Cave
dlfngrl05 chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Absolutely loved this story, what a perfect ending...just like how it began. I loved the choice in ring and Jane is old school, so asking Maura's parents for her hand is so Jane. Thank you for this great love story!
dlfngrl05 chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Hot, sexy, and no I'll never look at cream filled pastries again! Awesome chapter.
dlfngrl05 chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
This was a great chapter...in fact this has been a great story. The fact that one started to talk about there emotions led to the other to confess her worst fear. Beautifully written story, not to fast or slow, perfect!
Rufus98 chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Maura is so beautiful in this story! Thank you for sharing her with us!
Joan chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
Nice to read a story from Maura's perspective for a change. Good job, thanks for posting.
Joan chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
I'm loving your Maura, she's just perfect.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
I just wanna mention this is so realistic. I mean if there is any chance that Maura and Jane will be together in the show, this can be the way. And also the personalities of Maura and Jane are so close to the ones in show. So anyway grood fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Is jane trying to get ready and tell maura she loves her? That why she is stressed? Liked this so far.
Arial Wolf chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Wonderful story awesome thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
As soon as I read Jane waiting with a coffee I knew what was going to happen and still I held my breath. I love this story, believable without the angst-overdose that a lot of writers tend to gravitate to. Thank you for share this gem with the world!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Great chapter, beautiful ending. TNT should hire you to fix the series, screw the conservative advertisers!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Very sexy chapter, I did have to snigger though when Jane did another guy move and fell asleep.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Such a sweet chapter, Jane really is the guy in their relationship. It's the little things, like closing the door and carrying the shopping that shows it more than her surprising Maura with a bunch of flowers.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Don't apologize for the lack of 'smut' as you put it, a loving relationship is more than just having sex. I also totally agree with you about Casey, I wouldn't be surprised if the TNT execs totally banned the concept of Rizzles as the show goes out of it's way to insert random dicks.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
This chapter flowed so naturally, your talent always makes me glad you share your stories with the world!