Reviews for Man Cave
I just wanna mention this is so realistic. I mean if there is any chance that Maura and Jane will be together in the show, this can be the way. And also the personalities of Maura and Jane are so close to the ones in show. So anyway grood fic.
Is jane trying to get ready and tell maura she loves her? That why she is stressed? Liked this so far.
Arial Wolf chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Wonderful story awesome thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
As soon as I read Jane waiting with a coffee I knew what was going to happen and still I held my breath. I love this story, believable without the angst-overdose that a lot of writers tend to gravitate to. Thank you for share this gem with the world!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Great chapter, beautiful ending. TNT should hire you to fix the series, screw the conservative advertisers!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Very sexy chapter, I did have to snigger though when Jane did another guy move and fell asleep.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Such a sweet chapter, Jane really is the guy in their relationship. It's the little things, like closing the door and carrying the shopping that shows it more than her surprising Maura with a bunch of flowers.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Don't apologize for the lack of 'smut' as you put it, a loving relationship is more than just having sex. I also totally agree with you about Casey, I wouldn't be surprised if the TNT execs totally banned the concept of Rizzles as the show goes out of it's way to insert random dicks.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
This chapter flowed so naturally, your talent always makes me glad you share your stories with the world!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Sweet chapter, sexy without being crass.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Beautiful chapter, so heartfelt. Oh and this wasn't dirty times, it was making love and it was amazing! I think your insecurity actually partially drives you to be one of the best in the fandom.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I just hope Jane isn't as clueless as Maura suspects, I enjoy reading this from Maura's perspective. So often stories are written from Jane's POV because most authors relate to her better, personally I relate more with Maura. Then again my childhood role models were Spock, Data and the Terminator. So no surprise I relate to our lovable ME cyborg. ;-)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I'm as hopeful as Maura, though I fear Jane has a different view. You capture Maura so well, I was surprised I got an adrenaline shot as well with that truck.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
That part about the special occasion was so sweet, but then I remembered how dense and/or in denial Jane can be.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Good job I wasn't eating fried tofu when I read this chapter. ;-)