Reviews for The Gentlemen - Book 1
csp4 chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
"Who is GOD?" That is the nongentillion dollar question!

So many twist & turns. Great story. Now on to the sequel:)
csp4 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Edward seems to have slipped onto my list of people I semi-trust. I don't completely trust anyone! If I was to choose 1 person, it would be Garrett.
Kind of scary that the secret organization the rules the world has so much backstabbing, manipulation, blackmailing, elimination of unwanted coworkers, hidden factions, all within this organization. No wonder the world is such a mess::))
csp4 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
"...and is tighter than Fort Knox's butthole…" lol lol I get a kick out Demetri::))

At this moment I'm going to assume Bella survives. Not sure she could ever be close to 100% physically ever again tho.
csp4 chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I suspect Bella never told them anything plus they lied about the cufflinks. The rape...it was a fade-to-black situation so that may not have happened even tho I'm guessing it did:( I hope Bella got trained on what to do if captured but don't remember reading about it specifically. I'm no expert but I would think rape would be a given when a female is captured.

James? I now have absolutely no idea who to trust or not. I semi-trust Charles, Garrett, Alice, Ben, Demetri, Jake - always a small doubt. It saddens me to say Rose isn't on the list. Definitely not Esme plus Carlisle & Edward by default. The rest...who knows
csp4 chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Ok, maybe Rose isn't as trustworthy as I thought! No doubt Esme was the instigator of the ruse. And Edward?
csp4 chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
"For performing this service, all of her crimes against the organization were forgiven, and she was allowed to retain her membership within The Gentlemen" The thing that's stuck in my head is Charles called what Rose did a 'service', a 'service' that highly benefited the organization. But, it sounds like the board wouldn't mind her dead since they can't trust her because she did this 'service'.
csp4 chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
"Do not worry Bella, I will have your ass!" lol lol lol
csp4 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
"One in the dick… because you're a prick." lol lol Bella's good!
csp4 chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
"I don't like using my daughter as a pawn on a chessboard." "I want to help, and if it keeps me safe then why not?" There's a spot in the back of my mind that keeps telling me that Bella's father & Garrett are manipulating her. They've done it before.

"He was, just really bad at it... I guess." lol lol using my memories, I came to that conclusion right away::))
"This is something that took me many years and many men to find out…" She puts her lips close to my ear. "They are all bad at it." lol lol lol wonder what Cutestkidsmom thinks of that statement:::)))

"Suddenly, he shoves me off of him and stands up" lol how humiliating for Bella! I think she just met Edward::))

Great chapter!
csp4 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
["Will it work?"..."Who knows? The theory is sound, we might need to tweak it a…" There is a loud high pitched screech from the device and all the glass in the lab within fifty feet of the device shatters instantly] lol lol reading this story is definitely more entertaining than Christmas shopping:)

2 down & who knows how many more to go. Poor Bella! I'm cringing at the thought she gets put in the Red section ***yep, it happened:( I'm guessing Bella's a virgin. Not sure how good she'd be at seduction! That would have to be some mighty fine intensive hands on training which is exactly what they should have done on the other skill training.

I've come to the conclusion Bella wasn't being training. She was dumped in a room, told to accomplish something without being taught anything in order to be able to accomplish it. I'm not surprised she failed.
csp4 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I can't wait to see what you've done with Edward's character::))
csp4 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
"We can forget all about it, and keep things the way they are if you choose" I suspect Bella's being manipulated like she was at the beginning about activating the PDA to learn about her father. There's no way she would 'forget all about it' if there was a chance to get answers to her questions::))

"Governments are a facade, everything in the world is run by a single organization" Oh goody! I've heard about these guys for decades::)) Someone needs to tell them they are doing a piss poor job of running the world! lol
csp4 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
"I look back in the corner and realize what I had been yelling at. A polished suit of armor..." lol lol This Bella is really growing on me:)
csp4 chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
"I hear a little pop, and a wisp of smoke comes from the device" lol yep, Mission Impossible:)

"He rises, goes to the sink, rinses his glass out, dries it, and puts it back in the cupboard with the others." Geez, is there a handbook for men that teaches this way of washing dishes::)) No soap & probably used cold tap water & a dirty dish towel.
csp4 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
"Beverly Shaw, Department of Children and Families" Nothing good would come if this person got her claws into Bella's business:( Something tells me that where Bella's going, Beverly won't be able to find her.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »