Reviews for The Detective Who Kept His Heart in a Box
Samzi chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Touching and moving.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh another good one. I like how it can be friendship or more.
JR Granger chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
My heart.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Quite sad. But very good
mrspencil chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wonderful work:-)

Mrs P:-)
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh, this is so bittersweet and perfect, and full of love ! Fitting given the subject matter, I suppose.
A simply beautiful story, thank you. I don't know the original, but your version is awesome. Makes me want to go around hugging people.
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was so beautiful! It was emotional and hart warming, it made me tear up...
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Why are you making me cry again? This is so beautiful, a wonderful re-working of a lovely story. I'm sure Jack will treasure it - just like a heart in a box!
JAL x :D
jack63kids chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Honey, thank you. That was heart-in-mouth writing. I tend to write humour myself, but I love reading stuff this emotional. Got exactly the right balance - not sad-sad, but sad-touching, which is completely different - and, if there's a tear in my eye, it's not an unhappy one. Beautiful.

I don't know the Sonia Levitin story, but I do know the Grinch - very Sherlock. And I love the whole fairy-tale idea, it really works with Sherlock somehow and you write it so well. I can imagine these getting into the 'stories we tell to our children' tradition.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
What a lovely story. Well written and very heart felt. Kudos to you.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
:) beautifully written.
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice. It really seems like a old time fairy tale. I love those, and this is like that.