Reviews for Iris
I love your Edward! He's so naive, I just want to take care of him! I hope you find the inspiration to continue your story as I am really enjoying it!
twmmy chapter 1 . 3/13
Will you ever continue this heartsquezing story? I just found it, read it and want more from your experiences told through Edward. I think telling everything makes easier the life.
chloey24 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I hope one day you finish this story. My son is severe ASD and nonverbal. My sister has aspergers. It really speaks to me and I would love to read the rest!
Summer chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Please please continue the story I need to know what happens its a great start to a story
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
I just found this story and I would really like for you to continue. I have enjoyed reading it so far. :)
KimiD chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
When beginning writing they always say... write what you know You have done a great job with using your real life situations with your sister to include as part of your story. I think that makes the story more believeable and a lot more interesting... Great Job!
KimiD chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
You and your sister look so pretty together although I know it is not easy, the sweet smile on your faces say how much you care for each... you are a great big sister I am sure!
We have no info on tanya so we do not know how old she is or anything, hopefully her and Bella will get along... ?
KimiD chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Poor Edward Poor Bella... this is going to be a "dance" to learn each other and it all takes time... summer is going to be very long!
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Sounds like an interesting start...
GrandeDame chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
9696scarlet chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I love this story. Am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
bananafox chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
i'm glad you are continuing. 1 chapter a month is fine by me. i've wait a lot longer for updates.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Wow! Can't wait to read more.
SVMlover1378 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I love this story. I think it's great that you are bringing awareness to Autism. I work with children ages 12-21 who are on different ranges of the spectrum. Your version of Edward seems a little immature however if you at basing him off your sisters experiences then that would make sense. I hope to read more of this soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I only like cheese on my pizza too. no sauce. Loved this! Write more soon!