Reviews for 12 Days of Xmas
ttcub chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I loved it. Everyone got the best present they could have ever wanted. I love how you used your friends in your story. Can't wait till the next one.
mscope chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
There is great beauty in your epilogue. It is one thing to read fan fiction and another altogether to be a part of it. We meet so many people through our fandom, people from all over the world that we would never meet otherwise. People that will forever be a part of who we are. I am so late but I want you to know I feel so blessed to have been a part of this experience. You are so right in that I will carry this memory for a lifetime. Sincerely, Thank You!

Now about next year, I'm thinking ...
mscope chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Looks like Tracey's gift to Emmett was a gift she could enjoy too. ;)
*************************************************************
Nothing like the solitude of a steamy cup of coffee on a cold winters morn. Once her guests join her in the living room she will know if the party was truly a success.
mscope chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
One must wonder which force of nature produced more energy ... the lightening outside or the lightening created inside by 3 people in one room.
*************************************************************
The element of surprise and anticipation have passed. Tracey remains in the great room perhaps a little melancholy that another party has come to an end as party guests are settled in with their fantasies for the night. She too has a fantasy, one involves her friend that remains in the room with her. Imagine her surprise as he throws her over his shoulder. Imagine his surprise as she reminds him who is in charge. Imagine what will be unleashed when door number 1 is closed behind them ...
mscope chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
For someone that broke the rules, so willingly I might add, Heather was reward very well.
*******************************************************
"Kate." She heard as Tracey called her name. All she could think about were the two names that remained to be drawn. Flashes of Edward filled her mind ... Thud me Thursday, Happy Hump Day ... Everyday, everywhere she looks she is surrounded by the man of her dreams ... The man in the Gucci Suit ... Edward. She reaches into the bowl ... please let it be Edward she chants over and over as she hands the paper to Tracey. The world stands still, the sound of folded paper is magnified as she awaits the announcement. Edward. He steps forward and takes her hand. She hears what sounds like what may have been the words "Room number four." but it did not matter for she would follow Edward anywhere he would take her...
kittylover93 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
thank you for our present. i really enjoyed these. :D thank you and happy holidays.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
that was a mighty sweet 3 way with Jenelle, Kate, and Garrett! All these chapters have been very highly sensual and sexual...I have loved them all. Now what's in store for you, my dear?
debslmac chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
:) happy holidays to you too
Sylvia Nguyen chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Wow! This made my red wine taste really good...thanks
Missjude chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
ALICE VAMPIRE I FLOVE YOU!
I think that says it all!

Thank you for supporting me when I am dumb (like 5 minutes ago) and for being the best friend you can be.

I hope we keep touch until the end of time!
You are amazing! You have a heart of GOLD!

LOVE YOU!
Big whistler mountain hug!

Jude xoxoxox
Judyblue95 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
I very much enjoyed every single one of your tales of sex, lust, pleasures and pains, all wrapped up in the most delicious Christmas wrapping ever! Very creative! If you EVER do something like this again, I would love to be included!

Judy
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
A domme and sub trading places for a night! what a treat! thank you so much!
Missjude chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Already! Wow! I was getting used to reading your lemons. I will miss them (well I could always reread them).

I will look forward to your other stories! and future project!

I really loved your idea for 12 days of Xmas. It was great to work with you.

ILY ! you are amazing!