Reviews for Drunk
shadowyoudonotwannacomeacross chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Haha lool this is so funny XD
Agapanto Blu chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I know it's a bit late (at least seeing the last updating date), but I just found this story and it's really amazing! :)
If you're still taking requests, I'd really love see your version of an AkaKuro drunk couple XD Even if I'm not sure what of the two would end up drunk :D
Again congrats for your good work!
Read you soon,
Agap
fiendishly chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
xD
Shin-kai Syndrome chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Omg i love this fic! Can you please do a drunk fic on Murahimu? A drunk Murasakibara would be so cute and Himuro with flushed face must be overly adorable (/w/)
Takoizumegane chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
pfffft. ahahahahaahahaha.
torchicpox chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You can't write humor? Well, this one's proof that you can. I crack up at the part about A cup.
-pants-
A c-cup...really...Aomine, you're magnificent. Good quip.
Good God, and naked in the morning? Yes, his face would certainly look like a retarded llama's face.
sherphy chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
OMG... a drunk shin-chan is just aljlfiospfjmlmsdhkolj
but it suprise me that takao didn't like this version of him because I LOVE it!
your drabble on aokise was also great.
but, please keep writing midotaka. I havn't get over ''how are you today?'' yet, it was so, so...
anyways I always wanna read more :)
oya-demo-korosu chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Don't be embarassed! It was really good! It wasn't too smutty either, just sweet and well... intense :') I'd love to see how you write Kuroko drunk ;w;
Colorful Bunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hahha... Lol what/
the end.. Can Ryouta do that?
Haha... Funny!
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Waahahhahahaha! poor kise. my heart aches for him. nice going
Lord.Jenny chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ohhhh midorima! You gotta love that guy xD Mannn I would love to see him drunk if he is really like this. Poor takao, thinking he is gonna see a cute drunk midorima but nooooo he got a 'thirsty beast'. I feel sorry for his bottom but at the same time I'm jelly ;) this series is really funny! Keep up the good work (:
v W chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Oh! Drunk Himuro please Can be MuraHimu or KagaHimu 8D
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
You did a good job of it. That was yummy
Went chapter 2 . 1/20/2013