Reviews for The Forgotten Portrait
Reyah chapter 15 . 7/12
I really loved this story. I mean... it DOES have good, descriptive words. And i'ts an aftermath of my second favorite ending (don't hate me). My first favorite is Sacrifice (don't hate me here either).
Reyah chapter 12 . 4/11
... dis chapter end part made me shit my pants D: keep up the good work!
Reyah chapter 11 . 4/11
It would also be nice if you added some more dialouge to the story instead of just thoughts and memories, granted that the flash backs are very well described we still need some more conversation. :)
Reyah chapter 6 . 4/11
Also, you should probably add more names in the fanfic instead of "he" or "she". Just sayin'
Reyah chapter 4 . 4/11
I love this, but i looked at the chapters and saw that there was only fifteen. D: So i wish there was at least more words or chapters... But its a really good fanfic in my opinion. ;)
Ashley chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I love the story 3
Ashley chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Wow a raising point to the story
Ashley chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I love your story who ever you are I just can't stop reading this story
Ashley chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I like how tou are thinking and I love fanfictons
It's like reading there point of view
Ashely chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I love this story it's got mystery and adventure I absolutely love this story
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I like it a lot but at the end I'm not sure if it was the girl from eve's school who ran away or was it eve
misminor chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Yes, please post the sequel here! Maybe not as additional chapters for this story, but on the same site I mean! If you ever do decide to post the sequel somewhere else, would you let us know, please? A link on your profile, or something?

Anyway, I have so many feels for Fake!Garry right now. But I love how the story seems to end on a positive note, with Eve and Garry taking the portrait home. And LOL I wanna see the classmate's reaction to seeing that Garry was a real person hehehe
PT-chan ssu chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This is a beautiful fic ;A; Really truly TTaTT
I Love the atmosphere, the narration, the characterizations, EVERYTHING!

And Fake!Garry broke my heart *sniff* I genuinely liked him. (I still do :D )
The the ending was beautiful

But yes. I HOPE YOU HAVE A SEQUEL!
Cause I would've liked to see what actually happened to Eve and Garry when they finally got out! (Specially since Eve's classmate was there and the King of the Blue Maze is also there with Garry's face! XDD)

Wonderful Fic!
zara2148 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Gahh... let me take a moment to compose my thoughts...

Wow. This is all that I've wanted from a Forgotten Portrait story, but never could find until I read yours. Fake!Garry is wonderfully twisted yet sympathetic enough to make my heart hurt, Ib is her determined self, Garry is awesome enough to win in death...

When your sequel is written, tell me! I want to be able to gush over it as I do this.

Oh, and I'm reading BLK as well. I could definitely see some of where your story got its inspiration from, but it definitely stands on its own!
Avatar.NIX chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
I applaud thee. I loved your descriptive narrative and, gosh, I just feel so much for Fake!Garry in the end. Very nice job and thank you so much for writing such a lovely piece! :)