Reviews for The Chase
peaachescherry14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Love this story, I love it how Cedric is obsessive and knows it also how he KNOWS he is being silly for hows thinking and at the end he can't stay mad and falls for her all over again.
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
9th Review. The review box is begging for love, but im beginning to beg for a reprieve from this marathon reviewing - its really doing my head in. Ah well, its interesting, but not a ship that i would have sailed with. the books say clearly that cedric and cho were really in love together. but w/e. your fascination with hermione ships are legendary at this point - im starting to accept it as a fact of life. anyways, in terms of the content - its impressive - what more could i say - tries to explore cedric more as a 'human' character than a stock character who dies. so - in that aspect - yes, i would have to give it 8-9/10. you lost 2 marks for the hermione shipping, if you're that curious.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was the cutest thing ever! I'm a blatant sucker for mainly introspective pieces from a guy's point of view, but this was something else entirely. It made me melt. Thanks for posting!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is one of the more unique takes on the Yule Ball that I've ever read. i enjoyed it very much!
californaomi chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Dispite what most reviews I have read I actually like the story. Vary well wrote and isn't the point of fan fic to think of story's no one has. Vary good job. Loved it.
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well, this seemed a bit unrealistic to me. Hermione never came across as the type to have boys pining after her, and Krum was supposed to be an exception in my opinion. I also didn't like the way you portrayed Cho and Cedric's relationship since it didn't seem to fit in with the way Cho is shown to be so upset in OtP. But I suppose things would change after Cedric died.
Your writing was as good as always though, it was only the idea I didn't like.
If you want, you might want to consider a sort of sequel to this one-shot, as another one-shot with Hermione facing her guilt after Cedric dies.
Illbehisangel10 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I... I've honestly never even considered this pairing. I found it because I was looking for catfightish material between Hermione and Cho. Great story! That was interesting.
Kingofpop12345 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
again awesome!
Azerea chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was cute. I absolutely love stories about the Yule Ball and this was a take on it I've never seen before. I think it was written very believably for a couple that was never even considered in canon. Well done.
PJO FOREVER chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Good story
Mel Rita chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I think this story was really sweet. I think this is one of my favorite scenes from the books. My only critique is that you made Cedric sounds as if he didn't want anyone catching on to his actions. So maybe if he tried to get her to meet him at a rendezvous point, he could ask her. It would also make it seem more special that he asked her. Also, I would like to see more of Hermione's reaction through the eyes of Cedric since I feel their interaction felt a bit rushed. That being said, I really enjoyed reading it. That line at the end got to me, poor Cedric. Hope you have a good day :) and may you keep writing.

Love,
Meli101
Hattie1997 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love, love, love this one-shot. Cedric/Hermione are so cute together. Well done, it was brilliant.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww, poor Cedric! He was too late in asking. He has to watch from afar as the girl he likes is with another. This is a sweet yet bitter story. I love it!
PrincessCeliel chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is great! I love the way you did spin on the ball scene, and instead of making Cedric look like Cho was the only one for him, and you know, basically making Harry jealous, you really highlighted a subtle point, about what others were thinking when Hermione walked in. I really love this, I do! Thanks for posting it up!
BriarRose10001 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013