Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 12: A Dalek in Celestia's Court
tardisblue chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I love these stories. They are very well written and work with a large variety of audiences. I love doctor who and mlp and this series is the best written doctor whooves fanfic I have seen.
titan616 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Yeesh, that was a crazy one. It's been quite a while since I've been as surprised and confused as when that Dalek said it was taking its orders from the Doctor. Most surreal thing I've heard in a while; ever since the Dalek paralyzed the Doctor the whole situation was baffling. Very interesting 'episode'.
Plot Hole Finder chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
HOLD ON A FLIPPING MINUET HERE DID RAINBOW DASH SAY "...,Reapers" PLOT HOLE YOU SAID THEY WOULDN'T REMEMBER ANY OF THAT BECAUSE IT WASN'T SO POST TO HAPPEN I SAW THE PLOT HOLE NO ONE SAW!(note: if i missed something that allowed this i am sorry for my raging)
JackOfBlades394 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
A Mid-season finale. That is a good way to end things...for now. Though this is a little late to say but given the description of the Dark "Doctor" it has to be "Discord Whooves!" Unless he just looks like him. But above all I haven't said this in a while...that was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Great job on this episode. I can't wait for next year oh and Merry Christmas EVERYPONY! (sorry couldn't realy help myself).
chris chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
You gave me feels when you typed that last sentence and it made no sense, but you heard him he's putting a new episode on the day of a new episode so can have doctor who on you have doctoor who. He's a great author. Plus, we now know enough about Matilda to figure things out. I have a huge, good, made on the spot theory; but after what you did to my last one I have no doubt that without even trying you could smash it to bits with one short sentence. P. Dimensional War, as I'm calling it, looks like one of the biggest things to happen to anything. Oh, and we haven't seen Thalia for a while, I wonder if she'll fight in the war.
The Writer in Black chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
BRAVO! What a wonderful way to end it! Along with the "will return in..." bit.
We finally get to see a human version of Luna, an that was awesome! I actually got a little emotional when I heard that she didn't have Celestia there anymore during the discussion with Matilda.
What is to become of our Doctor, I wonder?

Also, concerning the name of your chapter: have you seen the 'Homeward Bound' movie?
MariusIoannesP chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
You never cease to surprise me. Whether it's crossing over with another MLP fanfiction or intertwining the Doctor Who episode Father's Day into a paradox within a paradox, and now an alternate Equestria populated by humans. Honestly, this was probably one of the best stories in this series so far, and it definitely has the feel of a mid-season finale. (Well now I won't have this to read while I'm on Christmas break. It starts again when I have to go back.) Anywho, I just loved the showdown Luna and Celestia have with the Daleks. It was so awesomely epic! I am kind of glad you decided to take a break. I might check out this other story you're writing if it's as good. Anyway, I look forward to the next episode and the continuing story. As always, keep up the good work.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Great Job. Nice way to take a small break from the Doctor Whooves Series. Not bad.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I don't know whats scarier. A dark "Doctor" or a bunch of confused "Daleks".
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Well that was great comedy.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
LE GASP! This can not be! Celestia can't die! No really, she cannot die. She appears in the future, still alive. Or is time in flux right now? I hope not.
chris chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
By the the way, two things, remember how when Donna started recalling her adventures with the doctor she had a headache that was unbearable. Notice the similar symptoms and you will see how the doctor could have erased Celestia's memories as well, but possibly more to prevent a paradox. Plus, it very well could be the Master as I had noticed that the daleks called the doctor master. P.S. This may be a bit confusing, but trust him, he's the doctor.
chris chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
NOOOOOOO! Celestia was hit! Who is this second doctor? How can the Doctor save Celestia from death to prevent a paradox? What is going to happen to Derpy? Where did those daleks come from? When did Celestia's visions take place? Did the other doctor have anything to do with those changelings? So many questions, so little time. P.S. You smashed my theory so hard that you're going to be in the guiness book of world records. I have a new theory forming; we'll see if it's right.
The Writer in Black chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
*jaw drops* Wh-what just happened?! Oh man! I'm choking on my bewilderment! It... shot...Celestia?!
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Looks like somebody has been busy. Either way I'd like to see the Doctor and Company visit a Civilization that was great with both magic and technology.