Reviews for Week of Love
SubspaceStar chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Very funny and interesting X3
queen of trash chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love how Token wants to do something else, seeing as it failed for Stan and Wendy (he was there at the time after all). I've read this once already, but I can't help but feel more and more sorry for him each chapter. Clyde fails to comprehend the meaning of a wingman - excellent.
Clyde makes me cringe here, these lines are terrible! Except for the "if sexy were a crime" one. Everything else is just no! Best part is the reveal of the people in the house! Now that was epic ;u; I shouldn't be laughing so hard this early in the morning
queen of trash chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sorry it's taken me so long to review man!
First I'd like to thank you oh so very much for writing this for me! ;u; You have no idea how pleased I am with this! Let me know what you'd like in return.
The whole idea with Token being Clyde's wingman is awesome. They haven't even started and he can already see problems with the plans (also, a BOMB, wtf Clyde? Can't wait until that chapter!). Also, their concept of movie nights are great. Seems like something they'd do :o)
I can't help but feel sorry for Token though. He knows that this isn't going to help them and he can say anything or it'll upset Clyde.
Onto chapter two! c:
bagua chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
That was great! I get excited every time this fix updates :) hope the next one gets here soon. KevinXclyde is the best pairing.
Style Marshlovski chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Yes, a very good chapter :D Clyde went through all that trouble of embarrassing himself over the intercom, and Kevin wasn't even there :( Poor Craig, too ;_;
Rose Kagalimes chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This story is really really cute please continue!
Ninja-Fox-Lover chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Okay. I have to agree this is very cute and very funny XD I'm enjoying it so far Especially Clyde being so love struck. Haha Can't wait to see 'Plan B'