Reviews for L'Amante Italiana
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I have to admit, at first I wasn't sure about the paring, but I liked it. I love your description. Everything you wrote I could picture going on at Hogwarts. My only complaint was the song you wrote in. I don't speak Italian so I don't know what it means. Great job! Thank you for participating in my challenge!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Reading these things definitely don't bother me all that much, but I really should learn to read the summaries and not just look at the pairings. Then I would have known what to expect at the end... :P

But anywho, this was well written (coming from me who fails at writing kissing scenes by the way) and it is a very interesting pairing too. I remember reading something from you with this pairing once before :)

You did well and I know zero Italian, so I can't help you on that front, I'm afraid :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I definitely haven't read any BlaiseAurora before, but I liked it well enough. I like how she kept telling herself that it was wrong to be with him, but she couldn't stop herself from wanting it.

I literally giggled at Blaise's lie of "she only speaks Italian". It was a nice cover. And I think you used both of your prompts very well.

I didn't notice anything wrong and, overall, this was nicely done.