Reviews for Dreams
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. I mean, wow. :)

I really liked how you put John in Afghanistan to start this fic off and how you made it clear that he was experiencing a flashback of sorts, yet still made it seem so real to both him and the reader. I liked how you illustrated that PTSD can affect those who suffer from it at anytime, and not just in night terrors - though you showed that John grapples with it then, too.

And I loved that you kept Sherlock human at first and how he was confused by what John was experiencing at first. It was only when he grasped the full understanding of what John struggled with did he realize how serious it really was - and how much it would break him if he lost John forever. That development was awesome; and again, I liked that it took a bit of time for Sherlock to catch onto the seriousness of the situation; because for how smart he is, there's only so much he knows and understands when it comes to the heart and the trauma of the past.
iHamster chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
that ending. fuck.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story!
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, this was really good. Poor John. I loved the little moment where Sherlock wanted to help but he didn't know how to comfort John.."pat John on the head" classic. I really hope you write more, but thank you for taking the time to write this.
marylouleach chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I lov the opening. I'm hooked! So much action and emotion. I winced at johns distress then his hugging Sherlock made me sad for him. Sherlocks indecision was adorable. Great two chapters !
no-ruin chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was spectacularly written. Please, I'd love seeing more soon c: