Reviews for Immortal Shadow
jessica chapter 24 . 4/2
I think you should continue writing Immortal Shadow just the way it is. I'm compliantly hooked you are an amazing Writer. The way you ended this chapter makes me think that Rix may be up to something like say...betraying Zeke. Ooh an maybe Carmen is the key to something really big I mean she's been reincarnated right so there has to be a reason why. Remember the prophecy you mentioned earlier in your story you made it sound like she plays a vital role in it... I was thinking you could make where she's the key to controlling all the necklaces when their put together. And that must be why Finn an his group are after her right. and if you make it where Rix betrays Zeke you could use that as the motive cause it knew and wanted and he wanted Carmen for himself both for power and live because he didn't think Zeke deserved her.
These are just some suggestions you could use to get past writers block i write too an i hate when it happens to me i love your story though and hope you continue as is :) you can email me if you want i'd love to hear your thoughts on my review.
You didn't describe what Rix looks like I can't choose without a profile but I love it so far
Angel1698 chapter 24 . 1/17
Please continue writing the chapter because unlike other writers who have shorter chapters and a short story u however exceeded my expectations and I love u now. So please don't give up on me now, please. *shows puppy dog eyes and begs*
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
Dont dont dont read of questions confusions in this story and somewhat irelevant, full of crappy and nonsense detail, but still for the author try to expand more sense and ideas specially put a little charm of romance between d main charachter and your book will surely more appealed to d readers,
Pineapple chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
DON'T DELETE DON'T DELETE!
Pineapple chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
No no IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! But ill admit it kinda burned out... Still the best thing I have ever read!
Bellemort2432 chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
I think this story has a lot of potential, but you NEED NEED NEED a reviewer, or editor, or somebody, because in those last eight-eleven chapters, your grammar was awful, the conversation didn't coherently flow, and the plot completely unraveled. Further explanation into many characters and species was needed, and the reason, in my opinion, that this story went downhill, was because you kept changing your mind about how you wanted the story to go. It might be have been helpful to stick with the original plan, because I liked the way the story started, but when all of these other elements/species were added in, everything became convoluted. If you wanted these other species to be involved, they had to be introduced in the beginning and explained in more depth, not randomly dropped into the plot.
However, with that said, I think that this story has a lot of potential, and, with the right editor, it could go far.
Good luck.
***Ace***
Bellemort2432 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
It's a very interesting story line, but there are a lot of grammatical and contextual errors. It's a great start, though, and I can't wait to read more!
*Ace*
Miss redfoxess chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
2 chapter !
Hello chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Hey! You seem to have a wide imagination to this story. :) applause ! Ahm.. Its nice but its gettin' more complicated as I read every chapters. I suggest you rewrite it. :) just a reader.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
I vote start from chapter 2
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Start anew
PiptheSnake chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
From the second chapter. Don't delete this
BehindMyName chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
2nd chapter and onwards! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
wolf9653 chapter 23 . 7/27/2013