Reviews for Rise of the Guardians: Fang's Revenge
LadyoftheDragon2 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Amazing... Just one string I have to pull at, though. As much as I love your storyline, I want to say that it would've been a bit better if Jack had to told Tooth that they needed a little time apart after what happened. Most would've taken those words to heart, especially Jack. After that, she goes to meet him after weeks of him being missing, and him he forgives her. THEN they marry.
FlightFeathers chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Aw. This was so good! :)
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Awwww... OTP GOT MARRIED! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
YES! OTP! OTP OTP OTP! Happy now! :D
And no more sibling rivalry! Love the fight scenes!
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
NO! DO NOT RUIN MY OTP! D:
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
:O
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
NO! NOT THE WING! D:
What about the fairies?
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
OH MY GODS! BETTER CLIFFY! I can just imagine Jack like WTF- there's Tooth all lights, fairies, feathers and bright colours and then there's her brother like some demonic Batman-crow-raven hybrid thing :D
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Dun dun duuuhhh... LOVE THE ENDING! :D
And Tooth meditating! Wow, that's... that's just so cool! Little bit unexpected of Tooth, but cool! :P
Summer45 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I loooooved your story! I just wish Tooth would've gotten her wing back :,(
Jokermask18 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Aw,you couldn't have tooth's wing be healed?
century99 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Awesome hell I'd never be able to sing that well hahaha
RJguzman318 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Please make a sequel when they have a kid
timenspace chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I am...lost. Lost for words. I'm not sure what I read but I know I liked it. Read your first one, saw your comment and thought I'd cheek this out. It was cool... Amazingly. I'm not sure why, it's something I cannot describe but thanks for writing and finishing. I get annoyed sometimes when people don't finish story's and you finished it. Once again: THREE CHEERS FOR YOU!are you going to write more?
Ami683 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
i love your story, it was really great! you should write more