Reviews for 10 Mafia Commandments
Awesome one
FujoshiDesuKa chapter 1 . 3/23
i found this on youtube...XDDD watch?vPVsjEH8WP8s
Michi chapter 10 . 1/1
No matter how many times i read it, i still found this fic incredible. Especially the ending, waaayyy to Awesome!
gowolf chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
That was a sweet ending. Great fanfic.
deelaNerth chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I really like this chapter. When antonie said his loyalty on tsuna... Ugh, that's so cool. Tsuna is great boss after all, isn't he? X3
It'sMeHereReally chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
That was hilarious. "I arrested the Decimo for jaywalking." hit me hard. HAHAHAHA-*chokes and dies*
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
This was an amazing collection of stories, an interesting plot too. It's intriguing to see the way the Vongola comply and disregard the commandments, with the intention of changing them all along.
I think my favourite but was about Tsuna being the 'law' of the gives me so many headcanons and plot ideas that I want to just run headlong with.
Amazing job dear author.
Noname chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
haaah this chapter warms my heart. But seriously, Kyoya is the strongest man? No that can't be right. Research shows that Tsuna is the strongest out of all of them. And I know Kyoya can't beat Byakuran, and Byakuran conquered many parallel worlds, so it's not possible for him to be stronger than Tsuna.

Boss Tsuna!
Tsuna beat Byakuran by using only 50% of his power, and that is so freaking awesome.

So that makes Tsuna the most powerful man alive.
Jiyuu-no-Tsubasa chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
The last chapter made me cry, it was really moving!
The story was fantastic and so realistic. You really have talent for writing, keep up!
TiffBaby101 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
i really enjoyed reading this.